Thayer,henry Thayer's: Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, Original Toner 12 oz uploaded by Jasmine C.Thayer,henry Thayer's: Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, Original Toner 12 oz uploaded by Anuska M.Thayer,henry Thayer's: Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera, Original Toner 12 oz uploaded by Aurora G.

BY THAYER,HENRY

Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Original Alcohol Free Description: Alcohol-Free Toner Gentle - Moisturizes - Cleanses A natural gentle skin toner derived from a Native American formula. Now people with sensitive skin have an Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Toner, with a fresh, outdoors natural Witch Hazel fragrance. Thayers developed this all-natural toner for healthy-looking skin, adding moisture while protecting the skin from airborne impurities, and an alternative to drying astringents. Witch Hazel is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps tighten pores and reduce swelling. Free Of Alcohol. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Original Alcohol Free Directions Apply with a cotton ball to cleanse, soften, refresh and protect skin. Use anytime throughout the day as a softening refresher. Ingredients: Purified water, Thayers proprietary Witch Hazel extract, Witch Hazel fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, grapefruit extract, aloe vera, methylparaben (a natural gentle preservative), polysorbate 20 (emulsifier derived from coconut oil), and propylene glycol (humectant used to attract moisture). No animal testing. Thayers Witch Hazel Extract blended with Purified water, alcohol, aloe vera, and an emulsified natural witch hazel fragrance. see more...

Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love witch hazel to be used as a toner. I spray my face with it right after I get in the shower and after I apply makeup to my face. It helps to keep everything to set correctly and last longer throughout the day. It also helps soften your skin. I absolutely love this stuff and its very affordable!
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at Marshall’s and I really like it. I have combination acne prone skin and this product is super effective it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. It is very gentle on my skin. Definitely repurchasing this product again.
angelica g.
Let's start off by saying that I have very oily acne prom skin with huge pores. I have been using this for about a month, I stumbled upon it at marshals. Before I was using a strong toner that use to sting, I thought it meant it was working. But oh I was so wrong, this toner is so general and works amazing!! It leaves my skin so soft and I can already see a difference in my pore size, not to mention I haven't had any new pimples in almost a week! (That's crazy for my skin) now I'm left with some damaged skin and scaring but I've heard this helps with that too so I will definitely keep this in my everyday routine. In summary just GO BUY THIS NOW it changed my skin in the best of ways!
Melissa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very effective. It makes my face feel clean and moisturized. I do believe it helps with my breakouts, but I wouldn't say it prevents them. I think it just helps tone down the redness. In addition to being great for the face, witch hazel can be used as a cleanser for "intimate" parts of the body. It doesn't upset the pH balance of women's bodies and can help soothe hemorrhoids. It's really a multi-use product. I will repurchase after I run out. I bought my bottle for $5.99 at TJ Maxx -- they almost ALWAYS have this and IIRC I think it's half the price of what it sells for on Amazon.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I got a professional facial and she told me something to help with acne would be witch hazel and aloe. So while in #tjmaxx one day, I saw this. It was a steal for $5.99 so I bought it. At first, I couldn't stand the smell but then I got over it. I love how it makes my skin feel. It is so refreshing and although I haven't seen a change in my acne problem I really like how nice and clean this toner is.
Libna P.
Anaheim, CA
The best product on the market for better skin. I suffer from texture under my skin and ever since I started using this it's been dramatically reduced. My boyfriend suffers from cystic acne and his skin in just 1 week was improved. I'm so excited to see what the results are in a few months! The price is incredible I found mine at tj max for 4 dollars!!!! ❤
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
I absolutely love this product! I got it 2 months ago from TJ Maxx for $5.99 and I haven't put it down since. I use it as a toner and I put some in a spritz bottle for some extra hydration and moisture through the day and I even use it as a makeup remover! This product is so worth it.
Adri E.
Norwalk, CA
Love this stuff!

Witch Hazel usually smells really strong, but this one actually smells pleasant! It's a little more pricy than Witch Hazel's sold at Wal-Mart, but I think it's well worth it. It has cleared up my skin a ton and there's many uses to this other than just a toner. 10/10 would recommend.
Nicole E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a lifesaver to me after I gave birth to my daughter. The pads the hospital gave me had alcohol in them and those seem to irritate things more. These worked like a charm to help with healing and itching. I would definitely recommend for any mom to be to have on hand after birth.
Reina M.
I liked this product a lot! I also used the Humphrey's brand and I prefer this one a lot more. The biggest difference is the smell, this product has a much lighter smell. I don't believe it is for all skin types though, I would suggest if you have sensitive skin like me mix it with water and spray it over your face. Using it with cotton pads kinda burned for me 👸
Melissa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should I use this before or after moisturizing?
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Where is this sold??
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make you break out if you have acne prone skin? does it moisturize too?
Shayna S.
Casselberry, FL
Has anyone used this as well as the one that isn't alcohol-free and seen a difference between the two? Good or bad?