BY THAYER,HENRY

Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Peach Description: Peach Astringent w/ certified organic Aloe Vera Formula-Softens-Cleanses-Vitamin C-Peach Leaves-Kiwi-Orange Flower-Passion Fruit-Tangerine An Orchard in a Bottle. Thayers Peach Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula is nectar for the skin. Its got all the soothing properties youve come to love in our Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents, with a gorgeous, fresh-off-the-tree scent. Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life. Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients - THAYERS Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins. These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, youll know why. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Thayers Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Peach Directions Apply with a cotton ball or soft pad to cleanse, soften, refresh and moisturize skin. Use anytime throughout the day as a softening refresher. Ingredients: Purified water, SD alcohol 40-B (natural grain) 10%, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (certified organic filet of aloe vera), glycerin (vegetable), hamamelis virginiana (Thayers proprietary un-distilled witch hazel) extract, prunus persica (peach) leaf extract, actinidia chinensis (kiwi) fruit extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower extract, passiflora incarnata (passionfruit) fruit extract, citrus tangerina (tangerine) extract, fragrance (natural peach), citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, citric acid, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Warnings For external use see more...

Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
What 2 better things to combine aloe and witch hazel the make the perfect combination for an Astringent and is easy on your face I especially like to use with hazel on fever blisters just put a several cotton balls in a plastic bag and pour this over them enough to saturate and close the bag up every 45 minutes to am hour dab the cotton ball over the fever blisters and throw it in the trash until it clears up
Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thayer's Peach Witch Hazel Astringent with Aloe Vera is so good! I don't even use toners anymore. My grandmother used to use witch hazel and I never understood the appeal, but as I've aged and made my skincare routine a little more simplified, I understand. Witch Hazel is not only a wonderful astringent, the Thayer's brand has aloe vera and a very pleasant (and natural) peach scent.
Justina M.
Justina M.
Emporia, KS
I am pretty obsessed with this as a toner. I used to use a popular brand that turned out to have a lot of alcohol in the mixture which would leave my skin angry and dried out. This is a very soothing witch hazel which is great for use as a toner but is also awesome for things like sun burns or bug bites. The scent is one of my favorite parts it smells like peach rings!
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a staple product in my skincare routine. I switch back and forth from the plain aloe to the peach. I also sometimes use the Dickenson hydrating witch hazel toner. I think they are both equally as good. I do not like the witch hazel with out the aloe BC I think it is too drying on my skin.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Helena, AL
Love using this as a toner after washing my face. It helps to keep my skin bright and blemish free. The smell is also nice. I believe I purchased this on Amazon. I would recommend everyone adding it to their skincare routine!
Cate B.
Cate B.
It smells so nice! I love to use it as a little freshen up for my armpits sometimes, I bought it at Trader Joes Supermarket and it is great! I've even gone back and bought even more scents! I definitely recommend this!
Ashontee C.
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
Witch hazel has always been way too strong for my face, but this is actually a refreshing change. This actually is not as strong as the regular witch hazel and I can use it without fear of my face burning.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Whitesburg, GA
I love this product. I use probably 4 times a week depending on what I have going on. It meet my expectations and I am a repeating user. It is a gentle product and I don't feel it needs any improment.
Lakeisha G.
Lakeisha G.
I love this it's a staple in my skin care routine I always use it so it's a must have I purchased mines from Whole Foods market it doesn't leave a residue on your skin I will always buy this
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Thayers cucumber witch hazel and was so excited to try this. It is everything and more. I just adore the product and the smell is so mild and refreshing.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Does Thayer's make a peach scented alcohol-free toner?
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for oily skin?
Desiraè B.
Desiraè B.
North Hollywood, CA
Is this good for dry skin? Is this a gentle toner?
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this witch hazel smell awful? Regular witch hazel does to me but with it being peach I wonder!
Noel H.
Noel H.
Cary, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who loves this product? I want to try it