BeautyEyeEyelinerNYX

That's The Point Eyeliner

Do you know a good waterproof liquid liner? 😊 I feel like it is hard to find one compared to a waterproof mascara
F4F.....how do we feel about this eyeliner good bad dry easy to apply? I want all the dirty details!!
This app has some serious bugs right now!!! That's The Point Eyeliner ?
Start your review of That's The Point Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
The soft felt tip glides on so easy and it's always my go to eyeliner. I have 3 colors but the black is my all time favorite. NYX is great quality and also very affordable. Highly recommended it for beginners because it's very easy to use and hard to mess up.in reviews
A great eyeliner, makes the perfect cat eye, it last all day without smudging. I've used this product for over two years and I love it. It's part of my everyday makeup routine. I would continue to buy this product.in reviews
One of my favorite things. Love love thod product, works great, very water proof and does smudge at all and ladt all day.  I have nothing bad to say about this product really. Nope nothing bad, price is ok but i dont mind it.in reviews
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Sarah R.
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Sarah R.
NYX That’s the Point liquid eyeliner is my hands down favorite. I’ve used several of the tips but the “Super Sketchy” tip is the best. It’s so easy to use that my 12 year old steals it for cosplay and I had to buy her her own. Ive purchased this so many times! It’s a bargain at under $10! I couldn’t recommend it more.
Cristina N.
Upper Lake, CA
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Cristina N.
So far it looks great and it looks like it would be a precise application. Something I feel like im going to enjoy
Megan D.
Sacramento, CA
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Megan D.
Purchased at: Amazon
That's The Point Eyeliner For a drugstore eyeliner this works wonders and is super affordable. It doesn’t smudge and lasts all day long. I was hesitant about the thick felt tip, but it actually makes drawing a straight line super easy!
Taylor F.
Alpine, CA
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Taylor F.
Ok - so I don’t know how everyone is so amazing at eyeliner but it has always been hard for me. I got this liner because I thought it would be easy to apply but honestly it smudges so easily and I’ve messed up my makeup look with this on multiple occasions. If you use, be so careful!
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Kristin S.
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Kristin S.
I bought the “Hella Fine” size eyeliner. It has a tiny tip. I really like it. This is an affordable eyeliner. It goes on smoothly in a sleek line. The liquid liner is a nice dark black. It didn’t run or smear and looked great. I would like to try some of the other size tips.
Rebecca B.
Valdosta, GA
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Rebecca B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was really excited to use this, but was a little let-down as this felt tip liner seemed to not be very pigmented and dried out very quickly. I really like some of their other liquid liners, so this one was underwhelming.
Kylee C.
N Providence, RI
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Kylee C.
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Kylee C.
I absolutely adore this freakin’ eyeliner. I bought it yesterday at Walmart cus I needed an affordable liner asap cus my older more pricey one ran out (not tryna drop the $$$ on prestige brand eyeliner rn) 🙅🏼‍♀️💸 so I picked up this bad boy and I think I might NEVER look back! It’s SO pigmented, glides on effortlessly, perfect size tip to create thin lines or build up a thicker dramatic look with easy precision. It lasts ALL day long even through a long shift at work. You need this! 😍
Suki C.
Kissimmee, FL
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Suki C.
Purchased at: Target
I been using NYX eyeliners for quite sometime now, and so far this is the most sincere review.. -And I don’t approve. Lol it is black though… Very! Again, just not my so style for eyeliner.. this one is more of a thick pen 🖊
Shakia K.
Dublin, OH
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Shakia K.
Purchased at: Target
It stays on all day. Doesn’t smudge and perfect for beginners, it is also affordable so that’s a plus. Has a matte finish and easy to work with. Would recommend 10/10. You can also find skinnier version of this eyeliner from this line
Lyndsy T.
Eugene, OR
That's The Point Eyeliner uploaded by Lyndsy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I live in winged eyeliner and this eyeliner definitely gets me the look I love! I love how bold it is and the application. This is for sure for those that love thick winged eyeliner 😍 That's The Point Eyeliner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hivy B.
Nashville, TN
il y a un an
That's The Point Eyeliner how good is the color?
Tamra O. il y a un an
I have black and it shows up really well on top of my eyeshadow. I’ve always been really bad about trying to apply liquid eyeliner to my top lid but this is by far the easiest liquid liner to use!
Lia W.
il y a 2 ans
That's The Point Eyeliner ? Soooo I'm looking for a new eyeliner and wondered what others thoughts are on this one? Love Nyx makeup but haven't got anything from them in a while
Lisa D. il y a 2 ans
I use this. It’s good! Easy to use and stays put.
Jan B.
East Stroudsburg
A H.
Westpoint dr
Palak P. il y a 2 ans
Yes it is.
Marissa M.
Christine R. il y a 2 ans
I did not experience any transfer.