That's It. That's It Fruit Bar Apple & Mango 1.2 oz - Vegan uploaded by Diana T.

BY THAT'S IT

1 apple, 1 mango in this fruit bar. No added sugar. No preservatives. 100 calories. 3 g of fiber. No fat. Gluten free. All natural. Vegan. No preservatives. Features Item Weight - 35 gm. Flavor - Apple & Mango. Ingredients Apples, Mangoes. Warnings There may be rare occurrences of fruit pits, stems, or seed fragments in this product. Allergens: Manufactured in a plant that processes milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts and soy. see more...

• How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you f...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brooke H.
I originally tried these at starbucks, I absolutely love them! They have great flavor & it's amazing that they are all natural. So good for you & taste amazing, that never happens! I can now buy them at Kroger, I'm excited about that too!
B I.
Waldorf, MD
Definitely a healthier alternative to a fruit roll up. The only ingredients are the ones pictured (apple, mango & cayenne pepper) but most importantly it's not sweetened (no added sugars)
Diana T.
Spring, TX
I thougth thats its not gonna be like it but its so good and delicious excellent snacks to calm hungry and its a healthy choice
Teresa E.
Dallas, TX
I received this in a subscription box and I was surprised and how much I like it.
Nicole W.
KENT, WA
I absolutely love everything about the "That's It" fruit bars. They have a delightful, chewy texture and really help curb my sugar cravings. The perfect snack to pack in your beachbag or purse, and you will feel good knowing you are putting something pure in your body. All Natural, No preservatives, 100 calories each, no fat, non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher and Vegan! Practically the perfect snack for anyone! Best of all... they taste absolutely delicious!
Linda V.
Thornton
My gosh! I bought it out of curiosity and can I say, it was such a good buy! I'm a little sad I only bought one! It's delicious and not too sweet! Will definitely have to invest in some more! Great for a snack and replacement of fruit roll ups or granola bars!
Nur A.
How good do these taste? Are they worth the price? Where do you find them?