That's It. That's It Fruit Bar Apple & Mango 1.2 oz - Vegan uploaded by Adrienne M.That's It. That's It Fruit Bar Apple & Mango 1.2 oz - Vegan uploaded by Diana T.

BY THAT'S IT

1 apple, 1 mango in this fruit bar. No added sugar. No preservatives. 100 calories. 3 g of fiber. No fat. Gluten free. All natural. Vegan. No preservatives. Features Item Weight - 35 gm. Flavor - Apple & Mango. Ingredients Apples, Mangoes. Warnings There may be rare occurrences of fruit pits, stems, or seed fragments in this product. Allergens: Manufactured in a plant that processes milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts and soy. see more...

JazzyfaceLA P.
North Hills, CA
My kids are picky eaters. We have a very hectic life because we are always on the road due to my job and extra activities the kids are in. These bars keep my kids going. They are chewy and the taste of fruit is present, but not over powering.... and there VEGAN!
molly 🌻.
E Brunswick, NJ
I think these taste pretty good. My mom got me some of these for Easter and I like them so far. My only complaint is the size. They come a bit smaller than you would expect them to, and I was hoping they’d be more filling.
Adrienne M.
Best bars ever! This flavor is my favorite! It’s like a gummy snack without the nasty ingredients! My kids love it too! I got a whole box on thrive market for a great price :)
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by these bars! I’m hard to please when it comes bars because I can be pretty picky. I grabbed one just because it was convenient and I was starving but now have bought them several times. They are fully made of fruit but aren’t too chunky or have that weird texture that sometimes comes with fruit bars. I love the Apple-Mango flavor combo. I feel healthy eating this bar and like I’m really putting good ingredients into my body. The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because it is kind of small and I would prefer it to fill me up a little more.
Linda V.
Thornton
My gosh! I bought it out of curiosity and can I say, it was such a good buy! I'm a little sad I only bought one! It's delicious and not too sweet! Will definitely have to invest in some more! Great for a snack and replacement of fruit roll ups or granola bars!
Brooke H.
I originally tried these at starbucks, I absolutely love them! They have great flavor & it's amazing that they are all natural. So good for you & taste amazing, that never happens! I can now buy them at Kroger, I'm excited about that too!
Nicole W.
Kent, WA
I absolutely love everything about the "That's It" fruit bars. They have a delightful, chewy texture and really help curb my sugar cravings. The perfect snack to pack in your beachbag or purse, and you will feel good knowing you are putting something pure in your body. All Natural, No preservatives, 100 calories each, no fat, non-GMO, Gluten Free, Kosher and Vegan! Practically the perfect snack for anyone! Best of all... they taste absolutely delicious!
B I.
Waldorf, MD
Definitely a healthier alternative to a fruit roll up. The only ingredients are the ones pictured (apple, mango & cayenne pepper) but most importantly it's not sweetened (no added sugars)
Mia C.
Girard
This flavor is by far my favorite! Don't let the look of the bar scare you. Its all natural and only have two ingredients. Hence the name That's It.
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
I thougth thats its not gonna be like it but its so good and delicious excellent snacks to calm hungry and its a healthy choice