That's it Fruit Bars

Fruit... That s It.  Seriously... That s It! 100 Calories. 3g of Fiber. No Fat. Gluten Free. Kosher. Vegan Satisfy Hunger and Energize with That s It.™ No preservatives, sulfur or sulfites, purees or juices, sugar added. USDA recommends 2-4 fruit serving/day. 12 - 1.2oz Bars ~ Total Net Wt 14.4oz. see more...

• Are these chewy or crunchy?2 Answers
  • I love these! When u need a sweet snack, they are perfect.1 Answers
  • I've tried these and love them, but can't find them in stores. Wh...1 Answers
Ashley B.
I love these fruit bars! They literally only have the two fruits in them! They are great for snacking and on the go. My favorite flavors are the Strawberry + Apple and the Apple + Pineapple. They taste delicious and are healthy for you. The texture was slightly odd at first, but does not take long to get used to.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I was a little iffy on trying these bars because I hate fruit leather with a passion. Someone on my Instagram posted on them so I became curious enough to try them.

They are by far the most amazing healthy fruit bar I have ever had. Chewy but not fruit leather-y, and a beautiful balance of flavors when mixed. My least favorite is the Apple + Apricot, but that's because it gets this fig-ish flavor I don't like. I'm addicted to the Apple + Mango and the Apple + Cherry is yummy.

Best of all? My one year old is addicted. She actually salivated and was licking her lips after her first bite.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
It's hard to believe that these bars contain only 2 ingredients, but it's true. Apple + one other fruit...and the combinations are delicious. It's like eating fruit leather in granola bar form. They don't crumble. They are not messy. They are healthy for you. Only 100 calories per bar. I could seriously eat three a day...if it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. The bars are delicious, period! My favorite ones is the Apricot...and the Pear. Cherry is good too!
Anna H.
This is such a great bar! You can get your serving of fruits in very easily with taste bar! There are serious two ingredients in it an apple and a cherry. I love the ones with apple and mango it is so yummy. You can even get people who don't like fruit to eat this and it has no added sugar its 100 calories so I eat two a day!
Helen R.
So tasty!

I just picked up the apple and coconut flavor from the check out at Target, and really love the flavor! The texture was great, and flavor perfect. The price is a little high, but I'll definitely be watching for sale prices so I can get some for my kids.
Kellie W.
Racine, WI
THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I love that they have some sort of texture to them unlike fruit leather. The taste is exactly how you imagine, apple plus whatever other fruit is in the bar. They satisfy my sweet tooth as well as give me energy and fill me up.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
These bars are so good you'd think they were chock full of bad things. The ingredients are simple and the taste shows that less is more. These will always be a staple in my purse. Spring for a box and you'll find that they're super affordable for the quality.
Nicole O.
Aubrey, TX
These are great! The mango is my favorite. The coconut flavor, not a fan. These are perfect for quick snacks that I can keep in my desk at work or in my purse. The best part is that there isn't a bunch of other junk in these bars. Just fruit.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
I tried one of these for the first time at the airport this week and omg I think I'm hooked! It was so absolutely delicious, and not overpoweringly sweet, and I'm a huge fan of the fewer ingredients the better! Will definitely be a repeat and repeat and repeat customer!
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
I was amazed that these bars are only 100 calories and I am getting the nutrients from fruit and only fruit ingredients. The apple blueberry and apple strawberry are my favorites. They taste so good!
Nicole M.
Are these chewy or crunchy?
Grace G.
Linden, TX
I've tried these and love them, but can't find them in stores. Where do you buy these (in east Texas)??
Shannan P.
I love these! When u need a sweet snack, they are perfect.