That's it. Apple Cherry Fruit Bar (12x1.2 OZ) uploaded by Vale V.That's it. Apple Cherry Fruit Bar (12x1.2 OZ) uploaded by Samantha E.

BY NONE

The Power of Red With high levels of antioxidants and minerals, cherries are a great source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. see more...

Liz S.
I absolutely LOVE these! They are whole food compliant and only made with real ingredients. It curbs my sweet tooth and I don't have to feel guilty about it. Of course the sugar level is a little high, but it is a natural sugar and not artificial.
Samantha E.
I was skeptical about these, but wanted to try them. For 100 calories they are so good - texture like a chunky piece of fruit leather - not as chewy. There are 22g of sugar, but satisfy a sweet craving naturally.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I love that's it bars and the simplistic ingredients for busy individuals who want to be healthy but need a quick refuel. I will say though this flavor combo isn't my first choice. Not gross but I won't pick this one if I have other flavors as a option!
Vale V.
Miami
I couldn’t believe it was only cherries and apple!! The flavor is amazing, i really love it!

back