BY THAT TEAR STAIN STUFF

Removes Stains & Brightens White Coats That Tear Stain Stuff is specially formulated for both dogs and cats to effectively eliminate stains around the eyes, mouth and coat, without bleach, peroxide or artificial coloring.  Unlike other messy, high maintenance topical treatments, That Tear Stain Stuff is an ingested supplement that prevents bacterial and yeast infections that cause tearing and staining. Ingredients: Crude Protein.....min. 67.6% Crude Fat.....min. 10.6% Crude Fiber.....min. 0.1% Moisture.....min. 6.0% Ash.....min. 4.8% Made with pride in USA. see more...

• "My dog loves it and it is so easy to use." in 1 review
  • "My dog likes the flavor of this and it works well with getting rid of stains." in 1 review
  • "These work great for the goop and tear stains under my dogs' eyes." in 1 review
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I bought this tear stain remover for my dog and wish I would have saved my money. This didn't work at all and I was highly disappointed. My dog didn't enjoy it at all. Was pretty cheap but non effective. I would never buy this stuff again ever in life.
Casey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I didn't really care for these. I just find it easier to use a warm wet washcloth. I have 2 Shihtzu puppies. It was hard to use them on them. I got mine at Pet Supply Plus. But they have many kinds of other tear stain products.
Lupe G.
This really works ! I bought this for my shih tzu puppy and i usually clean his eyes every morning or before i would shower him because it has a really weird smell ...
Ariana P.
Dundee, NY
PLEASE DON"T FEED THIS TO YOUR PETS! IT IS LIKE FEEDING THEM SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER! IT IS VERY BAD FOR THEM!!!!! YOU ARE ALTERING THEIR CHEMICAL BALANCE! CAN CAUSE CHRONIC DRY EYE!
Jennifer K.
anchorage, ak
This works but it don't remove the tear stains. I see the other reviews saying it works like a charm. It gets the goop up but the stains are still there
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
These work great for the goop and tear stains under my dogs' eyes. It's especially noticeable on the ones with white and tan fur on their face.
Madelyn W.
My parents have a white papillon that has bad tear stains. They have used this stuff for about 3 months and her tear stains are practically gone!
Liliana  N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where I work, we use these on white dogs especially to get rid of all the goop and dark areas around their eyes. Works like a charm
Jessica  R.
Littleton, CO
Works very well. My dog loves it and it is so easy to use. Thanks! It's so great for her, and she's so little so it works nicely!
Sadie B.
Garfield, AR
Great product! I use this on my Bichon and havanese mix. She gets bad tear stains and this helps to make her eyes so pretty!!!
Lauren C.
Morgantown , Wv
Is this product worth the money ? My puppy has tear stains all of the time ? Is it worth it ?
Lorena T.
Norwalk, CA
I didn't even have to ask just read what I needed to know. Thank you Ariana F.
Teresa G.
Does this actually work???
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
My Great Pyrenees has allergies. Has anyone tried this on a large breed, white dog?
Leland S.
Tallahassee, FL
how many chews? or whatever come in a jar? and does your dog take to it like a treat or is it more like heart worm pill (always a fight for us)