That Moment by One Direction Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition uploaded by Shekinah M.That Moment by One Direction Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition uploaded by Kee Kee H.That Moment by One Direction Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition uploaded by Andreia S.

BY ONE DIRECTION

That Moment by One Direction Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

That Moment by One Direction Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - Limited Edition
  • "This fragrance smells great it's the perfect girly mix of fruity and flowery with a hint of musk and lasts the entire day" in 1 review
Kimberly C.
New Castle, DE
Was expecting much more to be honest. I'm in love with "Our Moment" fragrance so I had high expectations of "That Moment" that just simply weren't met. To me it smelled much like any other cucumber melon fragrance that you can buy at Bath and Body Works or your local drugstore. I've been a fan of the band since the XFactor days so you could literally convince me to purchase anything that these five boys have branded but this perfume just didn't seem to hit it for me.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
Great scent! I'm in love with its fruity, musky, floral smell. The bottle design is really similar to their first perfume's bottle (our moment). Fan or not, you should try this out. I'm on my first bottle but I would gladly buy again.
Catherine P.
I received this as a gift for my birthday and i have to say its not as good as the first perfume they made but it still smells lovely, it has a more clean and a bit floral scent to it than the our moment. i still love all the one direction scents though i have yet to try the newest one that looks like a more mature/classy bottle
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
This perfume is both flirty and fun. Its smells so nice and is perfect for almost any occasion. A cute date, shopping with friends, jamming out in your room, or going out to dinner with the family, this perfume is always on it's game.
Hilary M.
This perfume is nice, but in my opinion, it's not as good as Our Moment. The scent is more floral than sweet, which is a downfall in my opinion. I will use the entire bottle of perfume, but it's not what I reach for first.
Marina O.
Lawndale, CA
That Moment is literally the best perfume ever! My mom ,who absolutely hates 1D, loves this perfume so much. It lasts a lifetime and has a fruity, floral smell!
Marcela R.
That Moment is literally the best perfume ever! It lasts a lifetime and has a fruity, floral smell! I am not directioner but i love this perfumee
Elizabeth K.
La Grange, IL
I do not like this perfume at all, I think the "Our Moment" perfume is way better. This one is way too sweet and smells really bad.
Kee Kee H.
This is my favorite perfume! It smells amazing. And I get compliments on how the perfume smells. Definitely my all time favorite!
Sedia M.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
Marcela R.
I LOVEE IT, WHO LOVEES IT?
Anika B.
How does this compare to our moment?