BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart*
Emily M.
I grew up loving the Spice Girls so naturally as I became a woman I look to Victoria Beckham for guidance and fashion advice… She is one of the most beautiful women on earth and I really enjoyed this easy to read helpful fashion book. It was like reading a letter from a friend and it was set up so organized and have lists at the end of the chapter to recap what I had learned. I've actually read this book a couple times and I know it's been out for a few years but I always go back to it and I think it's a lot of really good classic advice.