That Awkward Moment

by Tom Gormican

In That Awkward Moment, three guys in support of a friend devastated by a recent breakup vow to maintain their single status for as long as possible. The plan gets derailed when they each fall in love and have to secretly work around their pledge to bachelorhood, while trying to figure out the complications of modern day relationships.

What year did this movie come out?
Is this movie worth to watch?
Will there be a 2nd movie?
Start your review of That Awkward Moment!
How would you rate this product?
Fairfield, OH
This is an very funny movie. Many laughs and some serous moments. Worth owning if you already don't.
Funny but got very stale and boring towards the end, had a great cast but didn't really do it for me.
Sorrento, FL
I liked this one. Although sometimes it kind of sometimes left you hanging and didn't really build up
Sweetwater, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved this movie! It was hilarious and an actual good movie. The guy actors are so funn together.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really enjoyed this but it got pretty dark and sad for a good chunk of it, luckily, I like that.
I really enjoyed this movie i loved all the actors and the plot was a cute bromance/romance/comedy
Pretty funny. Not over the top and kind of true in some peoples case. Kind of predictable though.
Martinsville, VA
This was actually a pretty funny movie. The actors was great and the storyline was pretty good
I fell asleep while watching and I never do that! Mostly watched it for zac Efron anyway..
There's not much I can say about this movie then it lives up to its title ... awkward!