Hair CareHair ProductsShampooThann
Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditioner lot of 12(6 of each)

Thann Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditioner lot of 12(6 of each)

by Thann

Our sublime shampoo by Thann is infused with the refreshing citrus scents of orange and tangerine for an invigorating sensation. This lightweight formula delivers a decadent cleansing experience, leaving your hair fresh and clean without compromising...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thann Aromatherapy Shampoo & Conditioner lot of 12(6 of each)!
Megan L.
My husband travels for his job so he brings home a lot of toiletries from hotels. This line makes my hair feel nice but the smell is such a turn off! It would probably be nicer in a candle vs. in my hair all day long. It’s a woodsy scent with orange, and very odd.
kris F.
I love this product line.The scent is incredible and soothing.Nothing makes me feel happy and full of energy quite like this product line.I love it and recommend this scent if you love orange and woody scents.

Looking for your answer?