BeautyHair ProductsThann
Aromatherapy Conditioner lot of 6ea 1oz Bottles Total of 6oz

Thann Aromatherapy Conditioner lot of 6ea 1oz Bottles. Total of 6oz

by Thann

The perfect blend of luxurious essential oils come together to rejuvenate and hydrate, and the light formula rinses cleanly and leaves behind healthy hair. Wheat protein and jojoba protect and strengthen, while orange and nutmeg oils invigorate your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thann Aromatherapy Conditioner lot of 6ea 1oz Bottles. Total of 6oz!
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
I have only this last one remaining but totally loved it. The smell is amazing and it helped to moisturize my hair really well. I have freezy hair and have to use conditioner every day. This product is totally recommended with similar hair issues. Thann Aromatherapy Conditioner lot of 6ea 1oz Bottles. Total of 6oz
Sarah S.
1,639 reviews
Thann Aromatherapy Conditioner lot of 6ea 1oz Bottles. Total of 6oz uploaded by Sarah S.
I recently got a travel size version of this THANN aromatherapy conditioner along with a few other THANN products. All of them that I have tried so far are great! One of my favorites is this conditioner. First off, it smells amazing. It has a great woodsy musk to it. It’s a little less thick than other conditioners that I’ve used, but it still does well at coating my hair. The conditioner makes my hair look nice and silky once I style it too. And the great smell stays in my hair all day, so that’s even better.

Looking for your answer?