Thanks-A-Lot® Girl Scout Cookies uploaded by Angel M.

BY GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA

Whether the embossed “Thank You” is in English, French, Chinese, Swahili or Spanish, these tasty shortbread cookies with fudge on the bottom are a hit in any language. And they're also how girls learn business ethics. Through interaction with each customer and other Girl Scouts, a girl learns the importance of keeping her word, doing the right thing, and being fair. She learns the importance of doing business right.

• Why cant i find thanks a lot cookies in my area?2 Answers
  • I've never seen these, are they similar to the trefoil co...1 Answers
  • These cookies give energy?1 Answers
Thanks-A-Lot® Girl Scout Cookies

Start your review of Thanks-A-Lot® Girl Scout Cookies!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Newhall, CA
Just like the shortbread cookies but better!! The hint of chocolate makes these amazing! Love the touch of “thank you” in different languages. Also love the size so I don’t feel the need to eat 5
Delevan, NY
I was very surprised by these. They taste so much better than you'd think. The chocolate on the bottom is a great plus to these. The cookies can get a bit dry. These cookies are one of my favorite cookies now. I greatly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new cookie to try.
One of my favorites, it’s a pretty classic flavor of chocolate and shortbread. It’s just the perfect amount of chocolate coating on the bottom of the cookie and the cookie itself has great flavor and is crunchy.
Waterboro , ME
Purchased at: girlactik.com US
Who doesn’t love Girl Scout cookies? There are so many kinds that I love and the Thanks-a-lots are definitely in the top three. I love the shortbread cookie with a chocolate coated bottom dipped in milk.
Madison, WI
These are one of my favorite Girl Scout cookies! They are perfect if you dip them in coffee- just the right amount of chocolate (which melts ever so slightly when dipped in said coffee) and the cookie is tender and delicious. Insomuch as a shortbread is tender... I love these!
Middleport
The perfect amount of chocolate on a cookie  the perfect flavor. I haven’t had a cookie that good in awhile. They probably are healthy but that’s okay haha. They are yummy and crunchy and have great flavor. I’d recommend to every single person I know
Las vegas, NV
Omg! I literally just bought girlscout cookies and I have to order more. Next to the lemonades these are my next favorite cookie. Its a chocolate kissed shortbread. And if youve have they're shortbreads you already know what im talking about. Delicious...
Lakeland, FL
These are a classic! You can never go wrong with a delicious Girl Scout cookie! These ones are so sweet and good with the chocolate covered shortbread cookie! Absolutely love these!!!
Jasper, IN
Thanks-A-Lots are my favorite girl scout cookies. It's a short bread cookie with chocolate on the back of them. There are a good size cookie. To improve them you would have to make the packages bigger. I would recommend these cookies to others.
Austin, TX
These are nice and simple. Tried them for the first time last year and they’re a nice little treat, but nothing to write home about. They’re cute with the thanks in different languages but I probably won’t be purchasing these again.
Why cant i find thanks a lot cookies in my area?
Broadalbin, NY
I have never heard of these ones.. what is in them?
Wailuku, HI
When do Girl Scouts usually start selling cookies I really want some??
These cookies give energy?

Thanks-A-Lot® Girl Scout Cookies

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email