Thank You Farmer Sun Project Shimmer Sun Essence SPF30

A BB cream-meets-sunscreen, Thank You Farmer's Sun Project Light Sun Essence SPF 30+ infuses skin with conditioning shea butter (to enhance elasticity), while niacinamide exhibits a skin-brightening benefit and titanium dioxide creates a physical 'force field' between complexion and the ageing effects of the sun and pollutants - maintaining youthful vibrancy and preventing development of dark spots. Readily absorbed and completely non-greasy, this hydrates without smothering skin, while the super-subtle pigments have a glow-giving effect - blurring imperfections while imparting a fresh, youthful luminescence. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...*
Christine D.
Randolph, NJ
I love this lightweight SPF. Thank You Farmer is a really wonderful brand and their sun protection is unparalleled in my opinion for oily skin. It always absorbs into my skin quickly and never makes my makeup cake or slide off or anything.

That being said, this product doesn't really "shimmer" once you apply it to your face so the name is a bit misleading. I bought it specifically for days I wanted a dewy glow with minimal foundation, so it really doesn't deliver in that look department. Also, I wish this was SPF 50 instead of 30 (just a personal preference!).

The smaller shaped tube is also really great for travel!
Valerie G.
Duchess Walk, London
Good SPF, doesn’t irritate my skin and is not greasy, which makes it perfect for daily use under makeup. Really enjoy using it over Kiehl’s one, which felt heavy. This one sinks in really fast and is really lightweight.
Eunice R.
I am not a fan of this shade. I have redness all over my face and since it has a pinkish tone, it just emphasizes those redness! I also have crazy huge pores and the “glitters” of this product makes them look worst! I hate using it alone but looks decent under foundation or bb cream.
This product will probably work great with 1) those who have dry and dull looking skin 2) zero pore 3) normal skin 4) dull complexion