THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Toner 150ml 150ml

by Thank You Farmer

Brand from South Korea: THANK YOU FARMER. Cleans off the remnants left over after washing face and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Apply right amount on cotton pad, gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

Would love to know peoples experience with this product after long term use? Any noticeable difference ?
Start your review of THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Toner 150ml 150ml!
Porsha W.
Decatur, GA
THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Toner 150ml 150ml uploaded by Porsha W.
Really fantastic product. A little goes such a long way! I had never purchased this brand, so I was unsure, but I'm pleasantly pleased with it
Elizabeth T.
Duluth, MN
I love this brand and use it as my everyday skin care routine. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth silky and gives my skin a nice glow. This toner is light and easy to apply. This product has a liquidly-gel feel to it. This also keeps my skin hydrated and looking healthy.
Kouly M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not your typical water-like toner. In truth, it's more like an essence after toning. It's a light cream that sits on the skin kind of tacky BUT it preps the skin for the next skin product for better absorbency and longer lasting hydration. It comes in a heavy glass bottle with a pump action. It's very pretty.
Nshaa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this toner every night and I do see an improvement in my skin! I have very sensitive skin but this product was one of the first not to break me out! The packaging it definitely an added bonus. Id recommend this to those of all ages looking for a great toner.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Toner 150ml 150ml uploaded by Lyndsey B.
Using the @thankyoufarmer Miracle Age Serum in combination with my @michaeltoddbeauty Soniceraser Pro is heaven. The serum not only brightens but clears my skin as well. It has a white, cream like appearance but light texture. I can’t and won’t use heavy creams and moisturizers so this one is a keeper
Alyssa D.
Clawson
If I could recommend one product out of all of my products this would be the one. This is by far the best toner I have ever used. Toner was definitely more on the expensive side it was $30 but a little goes a long way not only did it help with balancing my oil, I also feel like it helped balance my pH of my skin over all my make up is going on better and one bottle last me almost 3 months with me using it almost every single day.
Hannahbeth F.
I use this product daily and I love it. It has a nice fresh scent and leaves my face feeling nice and fresh and not tight or dried out at all. I also love the fact that the company uses all natural ingredients, that's really important to me in a skin care company.
Sarah C.
Warren
I absolutely love this toner ! It’s really light and kinda reminds me of a moisturizer. After using this my pores appear smaller and my skin looks so firm ! I love it so much ♥️ I actually bought it because of how much I loved the packaging and it did not disappoint !
Dara W.
Pelham, AL
This toner is a bit different than I'm used to, in that it's more like a watery cream than a liquid. It seems to make my skin glowy though. And it acts as an essence as well!
Beauty A.
Saudi Arabia
Perfect for aging skin, this multi-faceted formula works brilliantly to combine the benefits of a toner, serum, and essence to work effectively as one by brightening, toning, and gradually diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while the milky, rich formula aids in comforting and soothing depleted skin.