THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Cotton Mask 5pcs 25ml x 5pcs uploaded by Tess S.THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Cotton Mask 5pcs 25ml x 5pcs uploaded by Tess S.THANK YOU FARMER - Miracle Age Repair Cotton Mask 5pcs 25ml x 5pcs uploaded by Tess S.

BY THANK YOU FARMER

Brand from South Korea: THANK YOU FARMER. Soothes stressed skin, hydrates dry skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption. see more...

Tess S.
Rottne
The sheet mask itself is made of cotton, and it feels very soft and nice on the skin. It is on the thicker side of masks, but it really doesn’t bother me. I feel that when they are on the thicker side they are much easier to handle. The sheet mask feels really nice on my skin and it is really drenched in essence which will make it last a long time on my skin. Don’t throw away the left-over essence, save it or us it on your body for a little luxury.The fit of this mask is great, it really isn’t too much fabric or too little and sticks to my skin really well. I do prefer to lay down when I use my sheet masks, since I don’t feel that it is easy running around the house with it on. When removing the mask, my skin feels really moisturized.It is impossible to say very much on the claims of the product but it does feel really moisturizing on my skin. It does claim to have a brightening effect but I simply don’t see it, and for its anti-wrinkle effectsThis is probably not a mask I would buy again though.
pj A.
I have only used this once. It's quite expensive and I expect to see a significance difference, but nahhh.
Beauty a.
Saudi Arabia
This deeply-hydrating essence-soaked set of five cotton masks come infused with naturally fermented extracts that gently resurface and instantly brightens your complexion. Beneficial anti-aging ingredients like Aloe, Collagen, and Hyaluronic Acid restore skin’s surface to a smooth, healthy, and natural dewy glow.