BY ELIZABETH MOTT #27 in Eye Primer

• How does this work? Ive never used any of these. Is it oily? 1 Answers
  • Something just as good for less cash?2 Answers
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this in an ipsy bag and I never thought I needed primer. I would use it for special occasions like weddings and parties. But i don't think I was putting on enough. Lately I have been using it for work with my matte neutraul, nude shades and they stay on all day so well. When without the primer they would look rubbed off by 5pm even without me rubbing my eyes. I think the mistake I made the first couple times using it was not putting enough on my lid. It's a small tube but its lasted me a while. It never has creased and makes all my eyeshadow shades look awesome! I really like it and would buy it again!
Victoria L.
Iselin, NJ
I received this product in it’s cute little box and couldn’t wait to try it out! It’s always been really hard for me to find a good eye primer because everything I try always ends up creasing throughout the day, but Elizabeth Mott hit the nail on the head with this product. I used it as a base for my pre-Valentine’s celebration date day makeup AND for bartending at the night club I work at that night too! It provided me with a smooth and silky base for my pigmented shadows. My eyeshadow has NEVER looked this good! It lasted all day and night AND I had no creasing or fallout! I highly recommend.
Tenesia B.
I love this eye shadow primer! A little goes a long a long way and I love how it goes on so smooth and clear. I have been using it for a little over a month and I notice that my eye shadow doesn't budge all day. I have only skin and it also seemed to kill the oil that normally builds up on my lids! It's the perfect size too in that it fits in my makeup bag without taking up a lot of space. I will definitely be buying this product again
Jill S.
Cleveland
If I could give this zero stars I would. I was highly disappointed in this primer I really don't know why I thought it'd be good but I did. I found it to be greasy to start with. Them I reached for it one day 6 weeks after I purchased it and it had separated! Water came out I shook it up and I tried mixing it on the back of my hand. I put it on my lids to see what would happen since I wasn't really going anywhere. My eyeshadow slid off and turned muddy plus I had noticed that where I had mixed it on my hand there was a white scaley crusty residue left behind. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I can recommend a fantastic drug store brand that's the best I've ever tried especially for the price I found this after I had to throw Thank me later in the trash. It's the one from Milani. Or try something else but this is garbage! WORST I'VE EVER USED e.l.f. was better.
Christine L.
Fort Smith
I haven't really had the opportunity to use a lot of other brands of lid primer but i have gotten two samples of this product from Ipsy and i love it. It keeps and holds the color on my kids which is important because i don't wear nude eyeshadow. Only darks and this works wonderfully.
Brittany W.
Loganville , GA
This is my favorite eye primer. I can't say enough good things. It goes on smooth, not thick or sticky like some primers can be. My eye makeup, shadow and liner) will last literally 12 hours with minimal fading. Adding a pic, and there is a 13 hour time difference between the top and bottom pic. Went out for breakfast, went to the movies, was out and about in the rain, and put my kid down for bed, and my makeup still held in place all day!
Sarah G.
This is a pretty good eye shadow primer. It goes on nicely and seems to keep my shadow in place. A little goes a long way. I received a sample in a subscription box, and its lasted me months already. I would definitely say give this primer a try.
Malerie O.
Tulsa, OK
Fantastic eyeshadow primer, my eye make up looks flawless and like I just put it on even after wearing it for 12 hours! Some eyeshadow primers Iv tried were terrible and make it impossible to blend my eye shadow but Iv never had a problem with this! I would 100% recommend
Tera M.
centerville, GA
I have been using this eye shadow primer for a month now and I like it. It gives a smooth finish but not too tacky. Most importantly to me, I have very little but some creasing and it extends the life of my eye shadow!! Elizabeth Mott's web site offers samples of their products for free but you pay $2 shipping and it is Deluxe size and very worth it to try out on your every day wear test. I deducted 2 starts for creasing.
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
This was a great primer! My eyeshadow lasted all day, and i had no creases. The price wasn’t too bad and you got a lot of product. A little product goes a long way. It didn’t feel heavy and dried very fast.
Sandra D.
['Bonfield ', ''], ON
Is it worth the price? Does it feel like powder or more oily?
Candice B.
Vinton, VA
When I say I have the oiliest lids ever, that's not an understatement. Is this really worth trying? Most of the time, even with a primer I get a good hour of wear and then it looks like I never put eyeshadow on.
Alyssia J.
How much does this product cost?
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Something just as good for less cash?
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Where can I find this!? I really want to try this