BY ELIZABETH MOTT #31 in Eye Primer

Unlike your ex, Thank Me Later will never let you down. This silky blend dries transparent and preps your lids for a smooth and even application. Watch your favorite eye shadows intensely come to life. More importantly, it protects your eye makeup all... see more...

Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer Cruelty Free (10g/0.35g) by Elizabeth Mott
  • "I actually received this primer in one of my ipsy bags and I instantly fell in love with it. I tend to have oily skin so my eye make up likes to disappear mid day most of the time, but this helps keep my shadow on a lot longer. " in 20 reviews
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
I haven’t actually tried the eye primer yet, but the Thank Me Later face primer is amazing!! It is kind of thick, but goes on very smooth and evenly over my moisturizer and spf, sometimes that is tricky!!! I always give it about five minutes to set, but I’ve used several different foundations over it and they all have performed great, so far! Lasts much longer, doesn’t get oily or shiny, or patchy. I have very oily skin. I immediately bought two more bottles of this primer, after using it for a week. Yes, it was that good.
Angie G.
I have oily eyelids, so I absolutely must have a primer if I'm going to wear shadow. I got a free sample of this primer from the Elizabeth Mott website and I liked it so much that I ended up getting the full size. This primer allows my shadows to go on smoothly and to look beautiful all day long. I love this product and will keep buying it, plus I think the name is so witty. I highly recommend it.
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I think this product is absolutely wonderful. I found it on amazon and decided to try it out since it was cheaper than Urban Decay's primer potion. After using it all up, I decided to recently purchase it again because it did such a wonderful job.
My eyelids get creasy, very easily so I need a primer to work or else my makeup is ruined. This is a great primer for oily eyelids and made my makeup stay all day.
If you're looking for a new eyelid primer, try this one out!
Jill S.
Cleveland
If I could give this zero stars I would. I was highly disappointed in this primer I really don't know why I thought it'd be good but I did. I found it to be greasy to start with. Them I reached for it one day 6 weeks after I purchased it and it had separated! Water came out I shook it up and I tried mixing it on the back of my hand. I put it on my lids to see what would happen since I wasn't really going anywhere. My eyeshadow slid off and turned muddy plus I had noticed that where I had mixed it on my hand there was a white scaley crusty residue left behind. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I can recommend a fantastic drug store brand that's the best I've ever tried especially for the price I found this after I had to throw Thank me later in the trash. It's the one from Milani. Or try something else but this is garbage! WORST I'VE EVER USED e.l.f. was better.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this in an ipsy bag and I never thought I needed primer. I would use it for special occasions like weddings and parties. But i don't think I was putting on enough. Lately I have been using it for work with my matte neutraul, nude shades and they stay on all day so well. When without the primer they would look rubbed off by 5pm even without me rubbing my eyes. I think the mistake I made the first couple times using it was not putting enough on my lid. It's a small tube but its lasted me a while. It never has creased and makes all my eyeshadow shades look awesome! I really like it and would buy it again!
Jay 💖.
Sorry for the glare,but! I absolutely love this eyeshadow primer! I'm pretty sure that I got this from a subscription box,but it certainly helps to make my eyeshadow more vibrant and helps it to stay put longer! It's a thin consistency,but that makes it easy to spread,and a little goes a long way! I give it a 9.8/10,easily the best eyeshadow primer I've tried so far!
Sara E.
South Gap
I received a sample of this primer from a friend, and I have been in love with it ever since the first day I started using it. It creates a nice color base for your eyes, as well as making your eyeshadows very easy to blend and perform very well. I’ve had some very own pigmented eyeshadow’s perform very well on top of this primer. Highly recommended!
Metztli S.
It’s a thick primer hat have a very smooth finish. It helps my shimmers stay on longer than without it. It doesn’t feel heavy. I don’t use it that often but when I do it helps. I would get it again once I run out.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I had never used a primer until I got this in an ipsy bag. How I ever lived without it, I dont know. It prevents my shadow from looking smudged by the end of the day, doesn't make it crack and helps my colors 'pop' a bit more than without it. It's by far my most valuable make up item.
Chandra B.
I didn't have high expectations at first bc I had never heard of the brand. Let me tell you that I fell in love with this primer! I have quite a few high end primers and I still grab for this one every day! I have oily skin and my shadow doesn't crease or break apart when using it. Plus it smells good! Highly recommend trying it.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
Does the Elisabeth Mott Thank Me Later eye primer live up to the reviews? Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer Cruelty Free (10g/0.35g) by Elizabeth Mott
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Is it worth the price? Does it feel like powder or more oily?
Candice B.
Vinton, VA
When I say I have the oiliest lids ever, that's not an understatement. Is this really worth trying? Most of the time, even with a primer I get a good hour of wear and then it looks like I never put eyeshadow on.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Something just as good for less cash?
Sarah B.
Rothesay, NB
Where can I find this!? I really want to try this

back