BY ELIZABETH MOTT #28 in Eyelid Primer

Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
It does what it claims, it does make my eyeshadow last longer. My eyeshadow also didnt crease. It didn't really make the shadows look any more vibrant or pigmented. I need some coverage for my veiny lids and I had to use A LOT more skin colored eyeshadow to do that when I used this product. This was an okay primer, but I won't be buying it because it just didn't seem like anything special.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
THIS. Don't ever put anything on your eyelids ever again without smothering this on them first. It's better than that other one. Yeah, that Urban Decay one. You barely need ANY to work. I rub the tiniest baby dot on each eyelid, then apply my eyeshadow and eyeliner. It doesn't crease. Ever. And it stays on. It could probably stay on through a tropical sharknado. Thank me later.
Katrina C.
Irving, TX
This is my holy grail eyeshadow primer! It goes on a nice pale pink and provides a great base for daily wear eyeshadow. I use it every morning, and it really helps my color stay put all day and night, and I even think it helps with blending as well. I would recommend this primer over Urban Decay or Smashbox for sure!
Sonia B.
I was sent a sample of this primer and was super excited to try another cruelty free brand. Alas this does not measure up to a couple of my all time favs by Urban Decay it Too Faced. I do like the texture and it did allow for my shadow to go on smoothly but after a few hours I noticed creasing and fading.
Nicole L.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this eye shadow primer! My eyeshadow stays vibrant all day. Be aware: a little goes a long way. I had to learn to carefully only squeeze out a tiny amount; I definitely wasted some product when I first got it.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Got this primer in my ipsy bag and I would compare it to the urban decay formula. It was just okay for me. Didn't seem to be a game changer. But I think if the price point is lower then some others it would be worth it.
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
This is seriously my favorite primer. I love the way it locks the eyeshadows and makes it pop. Highly reccommend anybody thats wants to try something new. Almost out but thank God for a working husband.
Ashley H.
Macon, GA
This stuff is so great. It really works! I work 12 hour shifts and my shadow always creased by lunch time but not anymore. Crease free all day and all evening.
Jennifer G.
Garden grove , CA
I got this primer in my ipsy bag a few months ago and I like it! :) only thing is that it's kinda tacky so if you're using glitter this can work for you!! :)
Brandie M.
Helena, MT
Used this from a ipsy bag previously and LOVED how it made my make up set!! Great setter and moisturizing!!!
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Is it worth the price? Does it feel like powder or more oily?
Candice B.
Vinton, VA
When I say I have the oiliest lids ever, that's not an understatement. Is this really worth trying? Most of the time, even with a primer I get a good hour of wear and then it looks like I never put eyeshadow on.
Alyssia J.
How much does this product cost?
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Something just as good for less cash?
Sarah B.
Rothesay , NB
Where can I find this!? I really want to try this