BY THALGO

Controlamine™ Due to its absorbent powders, this fresh, non-oily fluid ensures an instant and lasting matte finish.  As a daily moisturizer, it offers the radiance and the freshness of balanced skin, day after day. . see more...

• I have super sensitive skin its dry when using products a...5 Answers
  • Does this moisturize good? I want to try it but I have su...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
This is a really amazing product for anyone with oily skin like mine. The matte finish makes sure your fave doesn't look as oily and doesn't leave a weird residue. It's really gentle on my skin and I love it.
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
I love matte anything so you know I love this product! Good value not too pricey. High effective. Would absolutely recommend. Nice packaging.
Samantha S.
Dallas, GA
This product is the best for oily skin!! I love it so much! It has helped my skin so much since I have started using it! Great product
Jaelynn B.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this product it keeps my oily skin matte all day, very useful and does my skin wonders
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
This really holds my makeup on well. I'm very surprised! My face is really smooth and clear
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
This product is amazing specially for oily skin. It gives you that matte finish you want.
Jose B.
Cypress, CA
Good product recommend for a beautiful face five stars love this must buy xoxox
Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
I have really oily skin on my face so matte products are like my best friend !
Amy J.
Belfast, Antrim

The fluid absolutely non-sticky nor doesn’t make your skin oily or greasy. This is a great innovative product from Thalgo, I must say! Because, the fluid is in gel texture and just melts on your skin and gives you super matte finish. Post application if you touch your skin, you can feel the micro absorbent powders on your skin top layer, which helps to keep your matte for hours!
Dominique B.
Been using this for over a month now and I can honestly say it's amazing for my oily skin! I have no shine throughout the day anymore! It's gentle on my skin and it doesn't feel like you have it on which is a bonus! I apply it before my make up like a primer! Makes my make up sit so much better! My go to product 😊
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
I have super sensitive skin its dry when using products and oily when not is it worth the money ladies?
Monse G.
Peoria, AZ
Does this moisturize good? I want to try it but I have super sensitive dry skin.