BY THALGO

Red Algae Extract ~ Mango Extract. No Parabens. Mineral Oil Free. Propylene Glycol Free. No GMO. Contains No Animal Derived Ingredients* *Except Beeswax. . see more...

Buy on HQhair.com*
Layna T.
Feels like velvet. Makes my face feel clean and like velvet. A little spendy but I've found a small amount goes a long way so product last awhile. Nice and creamy. Does not dry skin out.
Angelynn N.
A small amount of this goes a long way! It leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth and doesn't dry out my t-zone!! And the packaging is cute too
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I dutifully followed the instructions to massage in a hazelnut-sized blob twice a day, even though I considered the morning cleanse to be skincare overkill (how dirty could my face get overnight?). Although the directions of use suggested either rinsing off the cleanser with cold water, or wiping with a tissue, I decided to follow my favourite tried-and-tested method of washing it off with a clean muslin cloth soaked in warm water.

Despite the unusual smell (which gradually grew on me), I found the product to be effective and pleasant to use. It removed make up easily, although I did need eye make up remover to get rid of the last traces of mascara. The thick lotion had a slightly oily texture, but massaged in easily with no trace of irritation and left my combination skin feeling extremely comfortable after use. There was no trace of tightness on the drier parts of my face.

My skin tends to tingle and flare up easily, particularly with new products, but this gentle cleanser was a notable and welcome exception to the rule.

I was sceptical as to how a £25 cleansing cream could make any difference to my skin (my usual cleanser costs less than half of this), but after only a week of use, I was very pleasantly surprised to see that my skin seemed noticeably clearer and softer. The skin on my face and neck appeared to be more even in tone. The drier skin on my cheeks and under my eyes felt suppler and the “tight” feeling that I usually experience straight after cleansing was gone.

The oilier area around my nose and t-zone remained a little greasy but I would happily put up with the oiliness on my nose (easily covered up with a bit of powder) in a trade-off for fewer spots and softer, clearer skin.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL
Does this really help for your skin?
janice j.
namibia windhoek
Where can i find this product