THAI STYLE SWEET CHILI SAUCE

THAI STYLE SWEET CHILI SAUCE

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, WATER, DISTILLED VINEGAR, CHILI PASTE (CHILIES, SALT, DISTILLED VINEGAR, POTASSIUM SORBATE [PRESERVATIVE], SODIUM BISULFITE [PRESERVATIVE], XANTHAN GUM), SALT, DRIED GARLIC, XANTHAN GUM, RED PEPPER, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THAI STYLE SWEET CHILI SAUCE!
How would you rate this product?
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,151 reviews
I love this sauce. My 3 year old does too. We eat it with fried rice. It’s more of a sweet taste to it with a little spice. #InfluensterAwards2020
Christina M.
Winchester, VA
I bought this sauce because I couldn't find my normal sweet chili sauce at the store. I figured most great value brands are pretty close to the name brand items. I was wrong. This sauce is nothing like the one I normally buy. It has a weird funky plastic taste to it. I do not recommend this sauce.

Looking for your answer?