Thai Natural Crystal Deodorant Push-Up Stick

by Thai Deodorant Stone

Amazing Thai Crystal Deodorant Stick is an unscented, hypoallergenic stick of pure and natural mineral salts. Contains no harmful chemicals (parabens or propyls), oils, perfumes or emulsifiers. Contains no aluminum chlorohydrate. Non-staining. No animal testing.

How does this deodorant do with preventing yellow stains?
Is this product organic/ all natural?
Start your review of Thai Natural Crystal Deodorant Push-Up Stick!
Beauty L.
Awesome deodorant, but there's a catch, it time consuming. After a shower I will immediately rub this into my underarms for about 2-5 minutes each underarm. Then press with a towel. pressing it (not rubbing) until my underarms are completely dry, then get dressed. You would have to shower everyday to avoid any smells since this product allows you to sweat. Just use a shower cap if you don't want wash your hair. I love the price and it's safer compared to chemical deodorants.
Virginia H.
I was looking into finding a good Vegan deodorant that worked well. Honestly was not too sure about this product but wow oh wow. I wet it then rub it down under my armpit area and let it dry.. within 5 minutes I feel all fresh and literally does last 24hrs. My hubby is works in the food industry is always working hard and in hot conditions and used this with no issues. Best product by far!
Meghan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Stink beware! I bought this after my last deodorant stone bit the dust. My precious stone came in a little tray. I opted to buy this one because it's more of a traditional deodorant shape and it has a plastic applicator, so if you happen to lick your hand after applying, you won't taste salt. I apply this as I'm getting out of the shower. When my armpit is moist, it glides on. I swipe it back and forth about 11 times. With deodorant stones, you still sweat but don't stink. Love it!
Alyssa M.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is THE BEST deodorant I’ve ever used. It doesn’t have a scent which I prefer because I prefer to wear perfume but I literally do not sweat all day long and it’s not harmful to my body
August Q.
Nashua, NH
I think this is my favorite deodorant! first off: I'm new to natural deodorants so I was a little skeptical. I saw it was just made out of salt so I was like "uhhh", But I was wrong to judge. I really love this deodorant because it doesn't have any aluminum or any other harmful ingredients! It also kills bacteria rather than covering it up with some sort of scent. So all in all if you keep up with it you shouldn't smell. I haven't really smelled since using it and I sweat a pretty decent amount. Also since this is a natural deodorant you can also apply it wherever you sweat. (you know where) This product also is pretty cheap considering how long it lasts! I've had mine for about 4 months and I haven't even left a dent!!! I highly recommend this deodorant, and if you're new to natural deodorants give it a try! Everybody I've recommended this to LOVES it!
Caitlin A.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I live in the south, so this deodorant is great for keeping in my bag because it doesn’t melt!! Which also makes it great for traveling. Plus it works like an absolute dream. I tend to get stinky by the end of the day, but not at ALL since switching to this! It’s also good to use at night because it’s so gentle that it doesn’t burn or cause bumps, so I feel super comfortable wearing it 24 hours a day.
Erica W.
Longview, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was an interesting try. I was looking for a more natural deodorant but this one did not do it for me long term. I am a very heavy sweater. This worked well for my sister who sweats more normally. I might try it again sometime.
Jennifer S.
Washington DC
You guys! This is the best natural deodorant. I switched when my husband got sick and, while it took a week or two to adjust, this deodorant definitely does the job. It’s non-toxic, it totally works and it will last you two years. You gotta love that for the price and for not adding more plastic packaging into landfills and the ocean than you have to.
Audible J.
District of Columbia
Natural 12-16 hour oder protection. Does not stop perspiration. Never claimed to, simply be aware. Does not leave any residue on my clothes. The product lasts forever. I've had it 8 months and it does not look like I've even touched it. Dampen the stone with some water and rub on your skin. I noticed mineral salts is the main ingredient listed in the most effective natural deoderant brands, so I thought I'd cut out all the fillers and use a product offering the unadulturated pure effective ingredient. Is gentle on my skin as it has no fragrances or added colors. Wenever it runs out...if it does...Ill be getting another.
Kayla T.
Elkhart, KS
AMAZING!!!! I can’t believe this just keeps the smell away. I have used it in any area I sweat and there is no smell for days. It’s easy to use. I usually apply it while my skin is still damp from showering but it is easy to wet the stone and apply. The only downside is that it doesn’t keep you from sweating but it doesn’t claim to be an antiperspirant so I knew that. It doesn’t contain aluminum which is another plus.