Thai Kitchen TK Mcrwve Rice Ndls & Sauce Tangy Sweet & Sour Take Out Rice Noodles 5.9 Oz Carton

BY THAI KITCHEN

Wandering lanes just off bangkok's busy streets, you'll find noodle vendors serving savory combinations of rice noodles. In thailand, rice noodles are a way of life-they are enjoyed morning, noon and night. With thai kitchen microwave rice noodle take-out box, you can enjoy this thai tradition quickly and easily in just a few minutes. Just add water and heat. We combine 100% pure rice noodles with a signature thai kitchen sauce made of fragrant herbs and classic spices. Enjoy these noodles at home, at the office, or on the go. Thai kitchen-bring that thai experience home, anytime. see more...

Su I.
We've had several different flavors of this, and it has fast become a staple side dish in our home. For a microwave product, this exceeds expectations. Their fried rice is better than some of the local takeout places here. Plus, it is cheap! I highly recommend this product for quick weeknight meals.
Ana C.
I love Thai food, so I was really excited when I saw these. I couldn't wait to try them, especially since I have such a busy schedule and don't always have time to make myself lunch. I was SO disappointed in this product. It tastes so chemical-like and super processed. I did not repurchase this product.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
I love sweet and sour but this is to sweet with a hint of chemical taste...didn't like wont buy again.