Thai Kitchen TK Mcrwve Rice Ndls & Sauce Pad Thai Take Out Rice Noodles 5.9 Oz Carton

BY THAI KITCHEN

Wandering lanes just off bangkok's busy streets, you'll find noodle vendors serving savory combinations of rice noodles. In thailand, rice noodles are a way of life-they are enjoyed morning, noon and night. With thai kitchen microwave rice noodle take-out box, you can enjoy this thai tradition quickly and easily in just a few minutes. Just add water and heat. We combine 100% pure rice noodles with a signature thai kitchen sauce made of fragrant herbs and classic spices. Enjoy these noodles at home, at the office, or on the go. Thai kitchen-bring that thai experience home, anytime. see more...

Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I used to eat this all the time in college. It's not the cheapest instant noodles, but it tastes better than the chicken cup noodles. It's easy to prepare, and is a fairly quick and filling meal. I highly recommend to those looking for a quick portable meal that can be made in the microwave.
Brenna Z.
This makes my late nights studying for anatomy or binge watching Netflix SO much better because I love me some good Thai food. I love the ease of these meals and would love to try more flavors. I would highly recommend this because I am overall very satisfied.
Kate L.
Livonia, MI
This product tasted so authentic and it was so easy to make. I bought this at Kroger last week on a whim. My brother loved it too. It was a little pricey but much cheaper than ordering takeout. I haven't tried another brand from the store. I would definitely recommend
Jennifer B.
These are so delicious and easy to make. You get a lot in the container and it makes for a very filling lunch or dinner. I always stock up on these when they come on sale.
Chris H.
Mountain Home, ID
There are so many choices of Thai Kitchen and they are priced well too. Great for a quick snack, or combine them for a fulfilling meal.
Laura H.
Yum Yum Yummy! Thai Pai is aweosme, i always have a couple in my fridge ready for me to eat
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Pad Thai is always delicious and this one is easy and convenient to make at home!
Mary G.
Charlottetown, PE
It's not the same as you'd get at a Thai restaurant, but I still enjoyed it. It's fast and the fact that you can just pop it in the microwave makes it super easy. I wish I had these when I was in university!
Tasha T.
Hamilton
These are okay - buying it fresh from a Thai restaurant is better! But not bad for a quick lunch at work.