Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealRiceThai Kitchen
TK Green Chili & Garlic Jasmine Rice Jasmine Rices

Thai Kitchen TK Green Chili & Garlic Jasmine Rice Jasmine Rices

by Thai Kitchen

Thai kitchen green chili & garlic: green chili, garlic and coconut milk is one of the many savory combinations that make thai food special. Now with thai kitchen green chili & garlic jasmine rice, you can quickly and easily enjoy this wonderful flavor in your own home. All you have to do is add water, simmer until the rice is tender, and enjoy. We hand select the finest quality thai hom mali jasmine rice and season it with authentic Ingredients like coconut milk, kaffir lime, lemongrass and galangal (thai ginger) for a simply delicious thai dish. Enjoy it as a side dish with a green salad and your favorite entree-the flavors enhance almost any kind of meat or vegetables for an all-in-one main dish. Thai kith-bring that thai experience home, anytime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen TK Green Chili & Garlic Jasmine Rice Jasmine Rices!
asmaajalani A.
Sousse
I really like Thai food  bcs it's a bit hot and yummy i think it's a bit close to our food in my country we it spicy and Delicious

Looking for your answer?