Thai Kitchen® Thin Rice Noodles

by Thai Kitchen

Use these noodles to make delicious and hearty bowls of homemade soup quickly and easily.

What's your favorite recipe to use these in?
Are these good for subbing regular noodles? My household is gluten free, and I like the rice noodles, but I need more ideas for meals and maybe non-Asian inspired meal ideas. Any ideas?
Never had these. Anyone know of a good recipe?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Thin Rice Noodles!
These are my favorite noodles to make chop chey with. They are not as rubbery as other brands. They are much lower calorie than using pasta. They're a little more expensive but it's better than the alternative. I have recommended it as a gluten free option to others.
White city , SK
I love rice noodles, any brand really. I tend to buy whichever is on sale, or whichever brand the grocery store happens to be carrying. I love rice noodles with a peanut sauce, veggies and chicken! Probably my favorite kind of stir fry. And their super quick to make!
Orlando, FL
My household is semi-gluten free, so I am always on the hunt for a good noodle. The Thai Kitchen Thin Rice Noodles are my usual go to for dishes that call for pasta. The taste is wonderful, especially compared to a lot of the other gluten free options out there. If you need noodles for anything from soup to spaghetti, give these a try. They don't disappoint.
These have a great taste. They are smooth and really easy to cook....I believe they were done in about 5 minutes. we made stir fry with these and instead of using rice, we used these noodles. For those with a allergy to gluten they are a great substitute!
Seattle , WA
Rice noodles are a staple in my diet. These are the only brand I can find around me and I like them a lot. They're super easy to make and taste delicious with a curry sauce. I love this whole line of products as they make hard to find Asian ingredients readily available at an affordable price point.
I use these noodles when I am making soups and they are perfect. I love the taste and texture of thin rice noodles. They are a great price and they can be found pretty much anywhere. I will definitely buy these noodles again. I can't wait to make some more.
San Antonio, TX
This brand can be pricey but for the quality it is always with it. These noodles can be mixed with so many different sauces to make tons of great dishes. But I do recommend that you read the instructions carefully because cooking these noodles is different than making normal pasta.
I try to stick to a gluten free diet, so having rice noodles for dinner is always a win for me!! Plus, I'm Asian, so I just feel that much for comfortable having a brand that's so accessible away from home.
Portland, OR
I love Thai Kitchen rice noodles! They are super quick and easy to make and go well in a lot of dishes. These noodles are perfect for making Asian-inspired noodle bowls or using as a filling in fresh spring rolls. They are easily accessible and can be purchased at most major grocery stores.
Natchez, MS
Rice Noodles are so easy to cook, why would you use other noodles! I like using them in curry recipes to create a curry soup instead of just serving it with rice. Just a few minutes in freshly boiled water and BOOM! Tasty rice noodles for you and your family ;)