Thai Kitchen Thai Chili & Ginger Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce, 6.73 fl oz, (Pack of 6)

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Thai Chili & Ginger Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce: Medium spiciness Gluten free No artificial colors or flavors Vegan see more...

jamie b.
Taylors, SC
I was horribly disappointed with this sauce. I expected the taste to be authentic for something that comes in a bottle. It's certainly not the worst I've tasted but it doesn't get much better of a review than that. I would not recommend this product to others who are seeking a great taste.
Anna R.
This sauce is so incredibly delicious! The ginger and chili aren't overpowering but are so tasteful and goes great with your pasta dishes! It really accents your dishes well and reminds you of thai food!
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
We were very skeptical about trying this because I couldn't find a lot of information regarding this brand but I wasn't disappointed. Very tasty and really is an all-purpose sauce!
Allison K.
Murphysboro , IL
A huge hit in my house. My husband and I love using this as a dip for kebabs and as a sauce for various dishes.
It has a good amount of heat but won't burn your taste buds.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Yummy Thai Kitchen Thai Chili & Ginger Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce .. i like to use it in Thai food, dumplings and with rice too :) ,it has good ingredients... good in taste
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
Delicate and slightly sweet with just a touch of heat. real nice flavor and great value for 6 bottles. was able to share with all the neighbors. will be back for more. THAI kitchen is one of my favorite brands.
Caillou P.
Sheboygan, WI
I hate this sauce. Its not authentic or good at all. It taist as if they mixed all of the buffilo wind wing sauses and put them in a bottle. No one should buy this unless they want the worse after taste in their mouth for days.
Katelyn H.
This brand is something I find often as a staple in my kitchen. I love exotic foods and when I'm too busy to gather ingredients, kits and cheats are always welcome. This sauce is delicious, and the ginger flavor is great.
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
I bought this for my father who loves flavorful sauces. We all ended up loving it. We use it on everything from marinating chicken to a dipping sauce for steak and even on omelets
Tina R.
ILLIOPOLIS, IL
My family loves this sauce. We use it as a marinade and a dipping sauce. I have used it to make out of this world meatballs for a party as well. I love to mix flavors and this is a staple at our house.