Thai Kitchen Stir-Fry Rice Noodles uploaded by Iris E.Thai Kitchen Stir-Fry Rice Noodles uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY THAI KITCHEN #38 in Pasta & Noodles

All natural wheat free, gluten free, egg free

• What is your favorite way to prepare these?2 Answers
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Loveeeee making pad thai with this product! They hve the kit which helps u make it easier step by step. Great price! I make shrimp or chicken pad thai w veggies & eggs! I introduced my fiancé to this product & it is a must have in our pantry!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
These are so fun to make dinner with. They were super easy to make and added the perfect Asian flare to our meal. Flavor is spot on, price is good! My family is a repeat buyer! My son thinks these, like most noodles, are so fun to eat.
Kirsten R.
Waynesburg, PA
I always buy this. It is cheap and makes everything easier for me to whip up comfort food when I’m lazy to make anything. My favorite thing to do with it is the stir fry dish I make . I just throw in frozen vegetables , eggs or any meat , sesame oil and some hoisin sauce . 😊
Bri R.
My husband and I don't make Thai food often, but when we do we grab the Thai Kitchen brand. Their kits are really easy to use and they taste good. As for their rice noodles, I like them. I think the cooking instructions are super easy and they don't take long to cook. I cook them simultaneously to whatever sauce/topping I'm adding and usually end up done around the same time.
Cat Y.
I'm happy to see that this brand is carried in most supermarkets -- its quality is decent and consistent, and has saved me a few times when I didn't have time to run out to an Asian supermarket. That said, it doesn't hold up to extended heat very well, and will start clumping, so don't overcook!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I love experimenting in the kitchen and find it hard to find reliable ingredients for Thai and other Asian recipes. These noodles take care of that and really make an excellent addition to any stir fry. The biggest bonus is that most grocery store chains carry this line of products.
Sol K.
Super yummy, very filling, and great for my GF friends when they come over. Love! Always buy these for stir fries. They are not chewy or too thick. These are also extremely easy to find in the Chinese food-type aisles at just about every grocery store.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I love these noodles! I make them with oyster sauce. I top them with stir fry veggies and steak. Very good. They don't reheat well but I feel that's pretty typical with any rice noodle, they're a little more delicate than a wheat noodle.
Martha Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I made these noodles for chicken pad thai and it worked out well. They fry ok just be careful not to steam them too much because they will stick together and that usually isn't too great of an outcome. The taste is good and they are easy to cook, hard to mess up.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
Love these noodles for all things stirfry! They cook super quickly and are a great texture for stirfry/pad thais/etc. The only downside is that they do not hold the flavor of the sauce very well. I made sure to mix a lot of sauce, veggies, protein with them so I had that flavor but alone with just sauce, they tasted very plain.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
What is your favorite way to prepare these?