Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce

by Thai Kitchen

Made from sun-ripened whole chili peppers blended with garlic this smooth and spicy sauce adds flavor, not just heat, to your favorite foods. Use this all purpose sauce as you would use any hot sauce to add spicy Thai touch to any dish. Add to rice noodles for a delicious stir-fry or use it as a marinade for spicy chicken wings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce!
Keithville, LA
I love spicy food so this is great for me. Spicy food just is amazing and this is really spicy
College Sta, TX
This is great if you love spicy stuff. It sure has that kick and I could put this on everything
Randallstown, MD
Very spicy! I didn't think it would be so hot but overall it is still a good dipping sauce .
College Sta, TX
This sauce is soooo tasty! My whole family loves it and we literally put it on everything!
Alexandria, VA
I love this Sriracha sauce. It's taste so great. I put it in on everything I make.
Brunswick, OH
We love this dipping sauce! We love the spicy taste and it is perfect on anything!
Vernon , British Columbia
This is such a great product for all you spicey lovers out there. I use Sriracha daily and never tire of it. I definitely highly recommend this product!
We love this sauce in my household. We use it as a dipping sauce as well as to put it on top of and mix in to stirfries. Delicious!
newmarket, ON
I love this sriracha! It tastes great and I usually don't like sriracha but this sriracha is amazing. I use it in everything.
Love this great for pizza chips and chicken and good marinate for Chicken. I use this just as much as I use hot sauce

Looking for your answer?