Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce

by Thai Kitchen

Made from sun-ripened whole chili peppers blended with garlic this smooth and spicy sauce adds flavor, not just heat, to your favorite foods. Use this all purpose sauce as you would use any hot sauce to add spicy Thai touch to any dish. Add to rice noodles for a delicious stir-fry or use it as a marinade for spicy chicken wings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce!
Thai kitchen sriracha dipping and all purpose sauce is beyond the words of amazing, if you like a spicy kick you will love this!. Great for dipping with veggies or meat, personally i add it to my sushi. I would most definitely recommend the Thai kitchen sriracha dipping and all purpose sauce to anyone!
Rocky Mount, NC
This is the new Ketchup for an adult, with a spicy, garlic kick can make even the most boring scrambled Eggs sing on your palate. I use this a lot in my cooking and my fiance loves his Siraracha and well ummm so does my dog Hershey!! hahaha Funny right but it is true she is a spicy loving Mini Pincher!!!
Daly City , CA
I'm a sucker for all products with Sriracha Sauce! This sauce is great to spice up any hot dog, burger, fries or in soup! I particularly like the amount of medium spicy ness with a hint on zesty flavor! I would repurchase again. Not bad for $2.99 per bottle!
Birmingham, AL
Thai Kitchen has the best sauces and Thai products. Everything tastes better than the restaurants we have in my town. I much rather go grab a box of their rice to eat with my meal than get take out from a local place. Perfectly spiced to give you an authentic Thai meal!
SACRAMENTO, CA
This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious. It works on just about everything you want to put sauce on! adds a kick to chicken dishes! Add some to your fried rice...just a touch
Roseville, CA
Long lasting with good spice! This sauce really does have a nice tang to it, its not too much either...The bottle looks nice as well, so it isn't a little embarrassing to have out at dinner gatherings. I get embarrassed when the bottles to my condiments are ugly. So overall, i recommend.
Las vegas, NV
Good but isn't as satisfying as the normal sriracha that comes in the clear plastic bottle with the green cap. Also, the price difference bothers me this is a lot more expensive than the original.
Clovis, CA
If you need a good sauce this one is for you it mixes well with many flavors and i can tell you the sauce does the job as well as working on hot or cold dishes. The sriracha flavor is really there.
Leland, NC
When I just can't make it out to Thai I like to bring it to my home instead and this product helps it feel a little more authentic. It has a great flavor and a little twist. It's affordable and is enjoyed by everyone in my family!
Baltimore, MD
Thai kitchen makes some amazing products for people who want to try cooking different cuisines without having to buy a million new ingredients that you don't have and wont ever need. This sauce is so flavorful and yummy. I love how they don't water down the flavor.

Looking for your answer?