Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce

by Thai Kitchen

Made from sun-ripened whole chili peppers blended with garlic this smooth and spicy sauce adds flavor, not just heat, to your favorite foods. Use this all purpose sauce as you would use any hot sauce to add spicy Thai touch to any dish. Add to rice noodles for a delicious stir-fry or use it as a marinade for spicy chicken wings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce!
Suffolk, VA
Yum for Sriracha sauce! This gives a nice kick of heat to any dish you're making. It's a favorite in our house when I make almond chicken.
Indn Hbr Bch, FL
This is delicious!! If you like Sricharcha, you will love this sauce! Its spicy, without being too spicy and has a very nice flavor.
Craig, AK
I've always been a fan of anything and everything sriracha and this is just absolutely amazing! so versatile and delicious. love it.
Spokane Vly, WA
So delish! I use it on almost everything! Not just in Asian cooking! I dip fries, I put on rice, as well as sandwiches and burgers.
NORTH CAROLINA
My husband and I use this sauce all the time for our hot wings! They are so yummy. It's the perfect amount of sweet and spicy.
Portland , OR
This is a great sauce that could be used for many dishes. Use it for cooking or add it to any dish for that extra bit of flavor
Hamilton, NJ
This sauce is basically really really good! Can be basically used with any type of food! Must try if you don't mind spicy food.
I love love love this sauce! I use it on my grilled chicken and even use it on salads. It's so yummy and easy to cook with!
Merritt Is, FL
I really like this product because it tastes bold and not watered down and because it's so versatile! I use it all the time
Medford, OR
Super spicy! I love it! If you don't like spicy don't get it! But if you do try this!! Only about $4 at any grocery store.

Looking for your answer?