Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce

by Thai Kitchen

Made from sun-ripened whole chili peppers blended with garlic this smooth and spicy sauce adds flavor, not just heat, to your favorite foods. Use this all purpose sauce as you would use any hot sauce to add spicy Thai touch to any dish. Add to rice noodles for a delicious stir-fry or use it as a marinade for spicy chicken wings.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Sriracha Dipping & All-Purpose Sauce!
Rochester, NY
This dipping sauce has a great sririacha flavor without it being overpowering. I use it all the time in cooking stir fry when I want an easy way to flavor my dishes!
Rock Hill, SC
This sriracha is not the same as the original sriracha but it will definitely do in a pinch! I typically purchase from walmart because they have a nice selection of thai kitchen.
Duncanville, TX
Love cooking with Thai Kitchen Sriracha Dipping & All -Purpose Sause. It is great as a dipping sauce for my egg rolls or when I'm cooking Thai food for my hubby. He loves this sauce. I keep bottles in my pantry always. It's a must in my home.
Cooper City, FL
I absolutely love Sriracha, and this dipping and all-purpose sauce is such a treat. It has pretty much the same taste except for it being a bit more on the sweet side but overall a definite good buy for me.
Lawrence, KS
This sauce is a must when it is Thai food night at my house! I love love love this sauce and it reminds me so much of the authentic Thai food I get to enjoy once a year!
I have used these product eith some fried wings and they taste so gooddd.. the sauce is spicy but with so much flavor; i like tai food and a definelly will buy more of those product
Fort Campbell, KY
Healthy ingredients. No junky additives. Spicy goodness. I top this on everything, even sometimes on the popcorn. Must try if you like a little spice to your food
Carlstadt , NJ
The perfect spice!! I'm a hot sauce lover and this right here is one of my favorites. Just a tad bit of this will give you a savory dish everyone will enjoy.
New Whiteland, IN
We can never seem to keep this in stock on our house everybody uses it even people that come to visit use it and ask what it is where to get it how much
Portland , OR
I love Thai kitchen. But this is not high on my list of TK products. It's flat. It's neither here nor there. Mixed feelings. No character.

Looking for your answer?