BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Spring Onion Rice Noodle Bowl: Makes a delicious, convenient and satisfying meal or snack Try at home or on the go Bring that Thai experience home anytime Just 3 minutes Mild Not fried Microwavable see more...

• Does this leave a waxy film on your tongue. i found some ...1 Answers
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I really enjoy these noodle bowls from Thai Kitchen. This Spring Onion is one of my two favorite flavors. I like that it's not your average chicken soup or even ramen. It has a nice spicy flavor and the noodles have a different texture to them.
Jordan N.
Waterloo, WI
Being gluten free I felt left out of not having something quick to eat at college like Ramen noodles. I found this in solitary packaging, same cooking ways, it's gluten free, and it is better for you!! I love there products!!
April F.
Oak Grove , MO
Super yummy and cheap! Not the healthiest choice but definitely hits the spot! I would recommend this product to any noodle lovers out there or if you have a taste for Thai food it is a really great quick and easy option!
Isabela N.
York, PA
Absolutely delicious. I just love Thai Kitchen for quick and easy meals while at work. They aren't too expensive and you can actually savor your meal during a quick break. A good comfort food.
Kiah P.
La mesa, CA
Thee best if I say so myself! I absolutely love this product! When it is cool and gloomy I love to hit the pantry and cook up some Thai Kitchen Spring onion goodies! Especially on the spicy end! I love eating this product and would recommend to others!
Claire D.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this hoping it would be a nice gluten free substitute for ramen, but I didn't like it at all. The seasoning is barely noticeable and awkwardly sweet. The only upside is that once I added my own broth and seasonings it was alright. At least it was cheap.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great stuff! When I'm in the mood for this brand, this is usually what I reach for. The spring onion flavor is delicious. I can usually find this at my local grocery stores, but the Walmart near me has it for cheaper.
Cindy C.
San Miguel, CA
These were surprisingly good for a quick boxed meal. I found them on sale at Rite Aid and they hit the spot. Warm and flavorful. I couldn't eat these regularly but I would definitely pick them up again.
Nicole N.
Winter Haven, FL
These are honestly so nice when you're not feeling too well. They're so light but so delicious and filling and easy on the stomach. I enjoy them in regular health as well.
JENNIFER B.
LIDGERWOOD, ND
Amazing. This is soup has the best broth I've run across with a tai flavor. The noodles cook up just right. I have a big thing for texture. ...these are right on.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this leave a waxy film on your tongue. i found some brands do