BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle Cart: Gluten free Spicy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
My go to for those lazy cooler days. Easy and convenient to make, and very flavorful! For the price, it is a quick fast and tasty meal, and taste fancier than regular chicken noodle soup or instant noodle. High recommend trying this when you are in a rush for great tasting food!
Ashlei H.
Worcester, MA
I usually eat this when I really want Thai but don't want to spend the money for it haha it's really good. Sometimes I add soy sauce and some honey and it tastes really good. I usually don't eat it then often but when I do it's a party in my mouth! Sometimes I wanna learn how to cook it but I'm way too lazy and just cook me up one of these lol
Clarissa J.
El Paso, TX
I love a quick little meal that'll be ready within minutes. This rice noodle is everything that I need while the kids are running like crazy and you can just pop it in the microwave, go chase your crazy kids and get them settled. All while your meal is served and hot waiting for you.
Nijaah L.
Love this brand! They have a vast selection of pastas to choose from. They are decently priced for a supermarket brand. I tolerate the price, because the food is really tasty. I typically only gravitate towards brands that offer healthier options....so, this brand is a good choice.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Great to warm up on a winter's lunch break! Relatively healthy, filling, and inexpensive with the best taste you will get outside a Thai restaurant. I have not found any alternatives to compete in our area.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
These Thai kitchen spicy basil noodles make for an easy lunch to pack! Add some chicken and you have a complete meal! They have great flavor and they aren't too spicy. My little one even likes these.
Teah G.
Spring City, TN
Okay my wonderful people lets talk about this wonderful six pack of noodles.
Thy taste amazing and better then Romane noodles. I can buy them at my local dollar store for five dollars and come change. I always buy these for me and my family. You should give them a try.
Tiara W.
Davenport
 Eating these makes me feel like I'm in Italy. This is very easy to make for an easy dinner and it doesn't take that long to cook alternative spaghetti noodles are not as good as Thai kitchen this is my first time buying them and I'm satisfied with them
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Thai kitchen is good for a quick lunch at work but it definitely isn't comparable to an actual place of fresh made Thai. This dish isn't to spicy , just a little kick. It has good flavor. I buy these frequently.
Vanessa G.
Spicy Thai is my favorite! I love getting these when I go grocery shopping. Great overall value and very tasty as well. I buy them usually at a Target or Walmart. I most definitely would recommend this to family and friends.