BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle Cart: Gluten free Spicy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
New City, NY
I bought this product expecting greatness. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever eaten. I don't find it to be healthy and it tasted like I was eating plastic. I will never be getting any thai kitchen product again and refuse to keep to myself the hatred to myself.
Katelynn  B.
Katelynn B.
I am currently hungry and I wish I had this in my pantry right now. This is easy to prepare, fun to eat. I love how spicy it is. The price is amazing. The product is filling and satisfying. Compared to ramen noodles, this is some 5 star restaurant cuisine. I would eat it again.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
This is a great meal for those people who don't feel like cooking, don't have the time to cook, or either don't have the skills to make this type of dish. I love ethnic type of pastas rather then the standard run of the mill pasta We've been accustomed to for many years
Marilyn V.
Marilyn V.
San Leandro, CA
These are great for a quick meal, you do not have to be a master chef to be able to cook one of these babies. all you need is the ability to read instructions and follow them, well and a frying pan. I honestly feel like with out these guys I'd be starving every Sunday.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
What more can I ask? It's super delicious, it's perfect for when you have no chance to prepare your lunch and need to do something fast. I also like to eat on cold days or when I have a cold. It's really easy to prepare. It is spicy but not so much. I think it's okay.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
I love love love these noodles. They have an amazing flavor and the texture of the noodles is awesome. I just wish they didn't have quite the calories each bowl has. I also love how easy they are to fix. just add some water and throw it in the microwave. Yummmmm
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a quick, easy meal for you when you are feeling a little lazy to do some work in the kitchen. The Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle is absolutely delicious! It's filling and very simple to make. I would recommend you to try this out!
Suri D.
Suri D.
Austin , TX
Love love love ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡thai kitchen spicy thai basil rice noodle. I just love thai food in general but I die for this I could eat it everyday and not be tiered of it. my boyfriend is also a big fun of Thai kitchen spicy thai basil rice noodle.!!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
This product is so good! You don't even have to go to a fancy restaurant to get noodles!! This is five star rating noddles right here and you don't have to spend much to get them! I eat these when studying and having a causal day in with my roomie
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
Really great for lunch at work. Easy to grab and go. The flavor is great with a nice little kick. My only problem is it requires 2 tbs of water.....but no way to measure that on the go, makes eating it kinda difficult.