Add a Photo

#120 in Pasta & Noodles
Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle Cart: Gluten free Spicy
Karen L.
Karen L.
As a person who grew up in a household that typically enjoy eating international cuisines, I have tried many Thai recipes and really enjoyed this. There are clear instructions on the back which details how to make the product. The instructions were very easy to follow and my food was ready in under 10 minutes. If you're expecting to taste real and authentic homemade Thai spicy basil rice noodle then you're better off making it from buying all the ingredients. These are perfect for the average busy persons who are always on the go. The noodle texture was well and the sauce was perfect.
Cindi C.
Cindi C.
Cicero, IL
This is the perfect substitute when you don't want to leave the comfort of your home to pick up tai food. It is very easy to make and it really does taste as if I had bought at a restaurant. It takes less than 5 minutes. It is flavored well and the noodles are well made. The container doesn't spill or leak which saves my microwave from unnecessary liquids. Overall, I really enjoyed this product.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Roseville, CA
I typically do not like to buy microwave meals, however I would buy this product again. It does taste pretty fresh and has good flavors. I personally love spicy food and I think it can be more spicy for being labeled as a spicy dish. It did make me thirsty though, so a little bit saltier than what fresh Thai food tastes like, but I would recommend.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
New City, NY
I bought this product expecting greatness. It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever eaten. I don't find it to be healthy and it tasted like I was eating plastic. I will never be getting any thai kitchen product again and refuse to keep to myself the hatred to myself.
Katelynn  B.
Katelynn B.
I am currently hungry and I wish I had this in my pantry right now. This is easy to prepare, fun to eat. I love how spicy it is. The price is amazing. The product is filling and satisfying. Compared to ramen noodles, this is some 5 star restaurant cuisine. I would eat it again.
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
This is a great meal for those people who don't feel like cooking, don't have the time to cook, or either don't have the skills to make this type of dish. I love ethnic type of pastas rather then the standard run of the mill pasta We've been accustomed to for many years
Marilyn V.
Marilyn V.
San Leandro, CA
These are great for a quick meal, you do not have to be a master chef to be able to cook one of these babies. all you need is the ability to read instructions and follow them, well and a frying pan. I honestly feel like with out these guys I'd be starving every Sunday.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Medley, FL
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Thai
What more can I ask? It's super delicious, it's perfect for when you have no chance to prepare your lunch and need to do something fast. I also like to eat on cold days or when I have a cold. It's really easy to prepare. It is spicy but not so much. I think it's okay.
Missy L.
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
I love love love these noodles. They have an amazing flavor and the texture of the noodles is awesome. I just wish they didn't have quite the calories each bowl has. I also love how easy they are to fix. just add some water and throw it in the microwave. Yummmmm
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 9, 2016, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Thai
This is a quick, easy meal for you when you are feeling a little lazy to do some work in the kitchen. The Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle is absolutely delicious! It's filling and very simple to make. I would recommend you to try this out!