BY THAI KITCHEN #93 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle Cart: Gluten free Spicy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
What more can I ask? It's super delicious, it's perfect for when you have no chance to prepare your lunch and need to do something fast. I also like to eat on cold days or when I have a cold. It's really easy to prepare. It is spicy but not so much. I think it's okay.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a quick, easy meal for you when you are feeling a little lazy to do some work in the kitchen. The Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle is absolutely delicious! It's filling and very simple to make. I would recommend you to try this out!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Great to warm up on a winter's lunch break! Relatively healthy, filling, and inexpensive with the best taste you will get outside a Thai restaurant. I have not found any alternatives to compete in our area.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
These Thai kitchen spicy basil noodles make for an easy lunch to pack! Add some chicken and you have a complete meal! They have great flavor and they aren't too spicy. My little one even likes these.
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
West Richland, WA
These noodles are so tasty! I love them, they are spicy, and I love spicy! They are perfect for cold winter nights when you are craving Thai food! I recommend these noodles!
NANCY Z.
NANCY Z.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm not a huge fan of these soups. They taste a little bit too much of some kind of ingredient that comes with it. My husband do love these though. They're great for him!
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
This was tastier than I expected the spices were perfectly on! The noodles were just ok. I'd buy them again if I needed a quick meal. I bought at Ralph's
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Charlotte, NC
Such an easy and delicious meal! I definitely recommend the Thai Kitchen brand if you're looking for a quick and simple Asian noodle dish.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF. Also my husband does. Which makes my life easier. If you like a little heat choose this. Its so worth it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lockport, NY
These noodles are very good if you love spicy foods! Be sure to keep a glass of milk or water near you while you eat this.