BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen Spicy Thai Basil Rice Noodle Cart: Gluten free Spicy see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nijaah L.
Love this brand! They have a vast selection of pastas to choose from. They are decently priced for a supermarket brand. I tolerate the price, because the food is really tasty. I typically only gravitate towards brands that offer healthier options....so, this brand is a good choice.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
These Thai kitchen spicy basil noodles make for an easy lunch to pack! Add some chicken and you have a complete meal! They have great flavor and they aren't too spicy. My little one even likes these.
Jen C.
Great to warm up on a winter's lunch break! Relatively healthy, filling, and inexpensive with the best taste you will get outside a Thai restaurant. I have not found any alternatives to compete in our area.
Teah G.
Spring City, TN
Okay my wonderful people lets talk about this wonderful six pack of noodles.
Thy taste amazing and better then Romane noodles. I can buy them at my local dollar store for five dollars and come change. I always buy these for me and my family. You should give them a try.
Tiara W.
Davenport
 Eating these makes me feel like I'm in Italy. This is very easy to make for an easy dinner and it doesn't take that long to cook alternative spaghetti noodles are not as good as Thai kitchen this is my first time buying them and I'm satisfied with them
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Thai kitchen is good for a quick lunch at work but it definitely isn't comparable to an actual place of fresh made Thai. This dish isn't to spicy , just a little kick. It has good flavor. I buy these frequently.
Vanessa G.
Spicy Thai is my favorite! I love getting these when I go grocery shopping. Great overall value and very tasty as well. I buy them usually at a Target or Walmart. I most definitely would recommend this to family and friends.
Em R.
Browns Mills
This is so yummy. Such great flavor! I love all of Thai Kitchen's products as they're so quick and easy to make and always taste delicious. I make sure to always have a few different ones in my pantry!
Alecia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I live for these noodles! They're a convenient meal to take to work or if I dont feel like cooking dinner that day. It's spicy but not overwhelming. The flavor is amazing. Its the ultimate comfort food
Liz C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Always being on the go sometimes is really hard and gets expensive if you don't pack your lunch.. these babies are really affordable and taste good as well. Perfect for on the go.. as long as you have a microwave near by