BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen® Spring Onion Rice Noodle Soup Bowl.
Original imported premium.
Microwavable.
Gluten-free.
Steam-cooked, not fried. see more...

• Every time I see these I keep meaning to pick one up, how...4 Answers
Dara S.
dallas
Omg this is sooooo good. I’m a major soup lover and I love this Thai soup. It comes in other flavors and they are all awesome. Best part is they are super affordable! Not the best for you in sodium but I like to live a little!
Breyonna S.
These Thai Kitchen soup bowls are something I always have in the house for the days that I just don't feel like cooking, or want a lighter meal. They are also perfect for when I'm at work since they're pretty quick to make. Out of all the flavors spring onion is definitely my favorite. It has a great flavor to it as well. However, I really recommend adding a little bit of pepper or other spices into the bowl and if you have time to just fry up some veggies. These can get boring after awhile otherwise. Also want to point out the packets that come with these are a little bit too salty sometimes, so definitely less is more with it if you are someone like me who doesn't like a ton of it. I have always loved Thai Kitchen and continuously have purchased their products for the last few years. Definitely worth a try.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Honestly this product was loaded with salt and the noodles were already cooked. I know that is the way they were packaged but I felt they were almost slimy. The recommended spices are very intense and salty, but without them the noodles would be very bland. I would not purchase again.
Martha D.
Lake City, FL
Absolutely LOVE this bowl. I love the flavor of the broth, the noodles, and the spring onion flavor. It is something that I often have in the cabinet because I go to it for a comfort food when I'm feeling sick or just want a warm soup pick-me up. Definitely worth the price and the value you get for the purchase.
Saray M.
This is really a nice quick meal, any one can do . It tasty authenticate, just like any Asian restaurant, and yes its healthy, and very in expensive around $2-$3 each bowl, i have bought a few in the past, and every time we want to eat Asain food we get a bowl.
Courtney K.
Raeford, NC
I love keeping this on hand. My kids are always hungry and these are simple and quick and they can cook them on there own. They are low in carbs, sodium etc. When I cannot get my boys to eat veggies they will eat them if they are in their thai kicthen dinners.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
OMG! Theses are my new favorite thing! They are low fat, delicious and low cost! What more could you ask for? I have also tried the Pad Thai and the Sweet Ginger! They cost less than $3.00! I pick up a couple every time I'm at the store!
Becky F.
Roseville, CA
I love this soup bowl. Nothing like an amazing bowl of soup when you don't feel well. This one hits the spot. I love it. Taste good, easy to make and easy to find at the grocery store. Love it. You will too.
Deanne C.
Ann Arbor, MI
Eaten these when I was sick and in need of something hot and easy to slurp. Super good. Nice flavor I would say it is a bit more Americanized than typical Thai food but that is to be expected of a brad like this.
Christina C.
Middle Grove, NY
Brought this to work and made it in the microwave, everyone kept coming in asking what I was cooking. I enjoyed the soup but feel the broth could have been a lite stronger. Will try their other products.
Tracy I.
Bronx, NY
Every time I see these I keep meaning to pick one up, how are they? Are they super salty?