Thai Kitchen Soup Bowl Rice Noodle Roasted Garlic uploaded by Danielle W.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai® Kitchen Roasted Garlic Rice Noodle Soup Bowl.
Imported.
Premium.
Microwavable.
Gluten-free.
Steam-cooked, not fried. see more...

Nicole K.
Nicole K.
La Plume, PA
Foodie Expert
I love all of Thai Kitchen's products. I am a total foodie and I am obsessed with Asian cuisine. the Roasted Garlic Soup Bowl is great on it's own BUT add some leftover chicken, steamed edamame, and canned (and rinsed) baby corn and you have a protein-packed lunch or dinner that will hold you over till breakfast!
Jennifer  G.
Jennifer G.
Brookfield , IL
Foodie Expert
The hubby loves these bowls. He will take them to work for lunch. On days he only has a short time he will bring one with
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I did not enjoy this dish. it had a weird taste that I could not acquire to.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite instant noodles! I love Japanese and Thai food. I make these with a kettle, leave them sit for 5 minutes, then put them in the microwave for 1 minute. They need some time to sit because they will be extremely hot. I have always loved garlic too. If you live garlic and noodles then try this! Even better with a side of steamed vegetables! Healthy and great to eat on a cold fall/winter night!
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
Bethlehem, PA
The New Ramen! But in a good way I swear! It may not be as cheap as actual ramen but it is still very affordable. But so much tastier and not as unhealthy! When all of us college students or general penny pinchers are tired of ramen packets, move on to Thai Kitchen!