Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Gregoire i.Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nora W.Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Carson C.

BY THAI KITCHEN #6 in Rice

Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice: Genuine Thai Gluten free Vegan see more...

Carly E.
I love Thai kitchen products. they are easy to make and delicious. this Jasmine rice is always great and comes out perfect every time I cook it. it is a good size and serves my family of 3 and leaves left overs also.
Amanda C.
Amazing rice! As a vegan I love to eat this stuff in loads. It tastes just like Chinese take out rice! Sticky, and a great flavor. I love the packaging and the price is reasonable. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Amanda B.
Appleton, WI
Makes a great compliment to any Chinese dish, especially my favorite, orange chicken. Always sure to have some on hand, just wish the cook time was faster!
Jennifer C.
This is a very good rice from a box.Though I much rather get it in bulk by a different supplier this works if the store is out of your bulk supply!!
Tyler S.
Garden Grove, CA
Jasmine rice is always super good! This brand isn't the best but it's a great alternative when your up till 2am and your craving Asian food.
Rachel P.
Dallas, TX
Having rice on hand for a quick meal is a life saver. I love Asian flavors and it's easy to get dinner on the table fast with this rice.
Lindsey B.
Muskegon, MI
I am a sucker for jasmine rice and I love Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice. It is easy for smaller servings and it tastes great.
Stephannie L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only rice that I buy! Very delicious, healthy, and very simple to make. My 4 year old son is a very picky eater and he loves!
Lesha F.
Buffalo, NY
Very good! There's not much to describe, it's just jasmine rice. It's very easy to use in recipes and tastes great with soy sauce.
Gina M.
well I like a lot of these ones I like teriyaki all different kinds of them that I like the sweet sour sauce I like there's a lot
Tera B.
Kennewick, WA
Where can I find a 12 pk?