Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Gregoire i.Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nora W.Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Carson C.

BY THAI KITCHEN #5 in Rice

Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice: Genuine Thai Gluten free Vegan see more...

alexandra r.
Beaumont, TX
I had been hearing about this great rice from friends and decided to try it out and fell in love. I made this great rice with some home-made orange chicken and added peas and carrots from the frozen section with a but of soy sauce and there was dinner!
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
I absolutely love Jasmine rice. This one in particular is very tasty and easy to cook. Its just got such a better taste then regular rice and I've never switched back to white rice.
Lillianna V.
Booneville, AR
These rice is really good, now a certain after taste in this product can be a bit off but other then that the rice it's self just taste good. I recommend anyone to try it because it goes good with a lot of meals you make.
JadeLynn F.
I love rice and this is always the brand I get whenever I am looking for a rice dinner. There is nothing to complain about when it comes to this rice because it is just how you cook it!
sweet t.
Jasmine rice with stewed oxtails is the plug. The aroma of the rice is incredible and can be smelled throughout the entire house. I go back for seconds and thirds with this rice.
Melissa M.
This rice always cook so perfecrly in whatever style dish I'm going for, and this large pack is a great proven for the quantity AND quality of the product. Can't go wrong here.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH
I love this brand. They offer a lot of vegan/ vegetarian options (make sure to read the labelss). Are they super healthy, not all of them, but they do offer some quick, yummy on the go type foods.
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
Jasmine rice is some of my most favorite right, and thai kitchens rice is simply wonderful. Pair it with some thai chili and ginger all purpose sauce and some chicken breast and you are ready to go.
Sarah L.
Grafton, MA
I LOVE this stuff!! Tastes just like the restaurants make it. I actually had just been looking for some Jasmine rice but didn't realize that it was sold in the grocery store until I saw this!!
Dyanna S.
Roma-Los Saenz
I've tried the Thai kitchen Jasmine rice and it is very delicious. The rice gets really puffy and retains the flavors of whichever mixture you decide to combine it with.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Where can I find a 12 pk?