Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Gregoire i.Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Nora W.Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, 17.5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Carson C.

BY THAI KITCHEN #5 in Rice

Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice: Genuine Thai Gluten free Vegan see more...

Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
This rice went really great with chicken stir fry. I cooked it and stirred some soy sauce in with it. Then topped it with vegetables and chicken. Don't forget the Siracha sauce for a little kick if you like spicy. Very filling but not heavy to the point of feeling uncomfortable. That it's healthy is a plus!
Brittany H.
I love jasmine rice! It is softer than regular rice. I could eat this plain or just with a little bit of butter. I usually get this at target and I love how I can buy a big bag or little bag of this depending on my needs. Recommended this to my mom and she never buys any other type of rice. Goes with any meal!
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
Yum, I love jasmine rice! This stuff is great because you get that lovely flavor of the jasmine rice, and it's easy to prepare. There's no plastic or cardboard taste from the packaging. It goes great with anything. We use it with our Chinese food, in Mexican foods, or just on its own.
Brittney F.
These rice packets are so handy! Jasmine rice is delicious with all kinds of food, its easy to cook and has great texture. I love cooking it with curry or teriyaki recipes. I have been very satisfied overall with my purchase of this rice. I would highly recommend
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Whenever I need something that's quick but taste good, I find myself turning to this type of rice. Not only does it taste good, is affordable and I simply love it. It pretty much goes with everything that can be prepared, which makes it a staple in my pantry.
Samantha K.
Waller, TX
This is my go-to rice. I loved their noodles and randomly decided to try the rice and have stuck with this brand since. The jasmine rice tastes great and is actually better than the Mahatma brand I used to get. I would recommend it to others and have before.
Dolly T.
You can't go wrong with, most anything, that is made by Thai Kitchen. I just can't get enough of their products. I bought the boxed item because they didn't have any large bags of jasmine rice at the store we stopped at. When I made it for dinner, we were not disappointed. I would like to try their peanut sauces in the near future.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This is hands down the BEST jasmine rice I've purchased. It is consistently high quality and the price is a bit higher than regular rice but in comparison to other jasmine rice it is well priced. I have tried other brands but only when the store was out of Thai Kitchen.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Not as good as basmati rice, but it's definitely flavorful and easy to cook. I think i wasn't as much of a fan because of how salty it seemed to me. I'm trying to eat more gluten free options so this was a good alternative, but it doesn't compare to the bulk jar stuff.
Sara Beth M.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loved the Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice! Its my favorite brand of Jasmine rice to buy at the store. It tastes authentic and never has a weird aftertaste like some easy cook rice brands. This works really well in other dishes, especially stir-frys.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Where can I find a 12 pk?