BY THAI KITCHEN #77 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice: Genuine Thai Gluten free Vegan see more...

Seema T.
Seema T.
Downey, CA
I bought this rice because most Thai recipes call for Jasmine Rice. But, having lived in Thailand for 7 years and still visiting regularly, I can say that this is not really like the real thing. I prefer to use regular Basmati rice for my recipes because it is a little more versatile and provides a better flavor overall.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I love jasmine rice! It is softer than regular rice. I could eat this plain or just with a little bit of butter. I usually get this at target and I love how I can buy a big bag or little bag of this depending on my needs. Recommended this to my mom and she never buys any other type of rice. Goes with any meal!
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This is hands down the BEST jasmine rice I've purchased. It is consistently high quality and the price is a bit higher than regular rice but in comparison to other jasmine rice it is well priced. I have tried other brands but only when the store was out of Thai Kitchen.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Not as good as basmati rice, but it's definitely flavorful and easy to cook. I think i wasn't as much of a fan because of how salty it seemed to me. I'm trying to eat more gluten free options so this was a good alternative, but it doesn't compare to the bulk jar stuff.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.
These rice packets are so handy! Jasmine rice is delicious with all kinds of food, its easy to cook and has great texture. I love cooking it with curry or teriyaki recipes. I have been very satisfied overall with my purchase of this rice. I would highly recommend
Sara Beth M.
Sara Beth M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I loved the Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice! Its my favorite brand of Jasmine rice to buy at the store. It tastes authentic and never has a weird aftertaste like some easy cook rice brands. This works really well in other dishes, especially stir-frys.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I eat Jasmine rice just about every day of my life. It is easy to make and eat when in a rush or living in a dorm room, and it goes with just about everything. I would definitely recommend this for anyone on a budget or with limited time on their hands.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Cleveland, OH
This rice is amazing. It's one of my favorite rices to eat, and that's saying a lot. I eat rice almost everyday, especially since going vegan. This rice cooks well and is very tasty with lots of flavor. I recommend this to family whenever I can.
Robin f.
Robin f.
Hillsborough, NH
I love this brand. They offer a lot of vegan/ vegetarian options (make sure to read the labelss). Are they super healthy, not all of them, but they do offer some quick, yummy on the go type foods.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a stay at home mom and sometimes its hard to please everyone so using thing like Thai Kitchen Harvest really helps this mom out! Its yummy and I love it! Quick and easy to cook!
Tera B.
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Where can I find a 12 pk?