Add a Photo

#104 in Pasta & Noodles
Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice: Genuine Thai Gluten free Vegan
Dolly T.
Dolly T.

You can't go wrong with, most anything, that is made by Thai Kitchen. I just can't get enough of their products. I bought the boxed item because they didn't have any large bags of jasmine rice at the store we stopped at. When I made it for dinner, we were not disappointed. I would like to try their peanut sauces in the near future.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Midland, TX

I love Jasmine rice, I am a huge fan of Coconut Rice... Jasmine rice is my all time favorite rice because it goes great with my coconut rice... It has such a great flavor. I can use Jasmine and know that my rice will have that fluffy look I'm looking for. Recommend you try when your looking for that great taste of coconut rice.
Danii M.
Danii M.

I enjoy this rice with any of our fish dishes. We grill our fish, steam a vegetable, and serve t with this rice. It's light but has a nice fragrance to it and I enjoy it far better than simple plain white rice. I find that with jasmine rice I add a little extra water to keep the rice from being to firm at the end of cooking
Seema T.
Seema T.
Downey, CA

I bought this rice because most Thai recipes call for Jasmine Rice. But, having lived in Thailand for 7 years and still visiting regularly, I can say that this is not really like the real thing. I prefer to use regular Basmati rice for my recipes because it is a little more versatile and provides a better flavor overall.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

I love jasmine rice! It is softer than regular rice. I could eat this plain or just with a little bit of butter. I usually get this at target and I love how I can buy a big bag or little bag of this depending on my needs. Recommended this to my mom and she never buys any other type of rice. Goes with any meal!
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA

Wonderful rice! I'm not a huge rice eater, so I don't have much to compare this too, but it is absolutely delicious. It's good as a base for stirfrys, with butter, sugar and cream as breakfast rice, or perhaps my favorite way of eating it...cooked up with lots of green onions. Either way you can't go wrong!
Lucinda S.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA

Yum, I love jasmine rice! This stuff is great because you get that lovely flavor of the jasmine rice, and it's easy to prepare. There's no plastic or cardboard taste from the packaging. It goes great with anything. We use it with our Chinese food, in Mexican foods, or just on its own.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
Huntsville, AL

This is hands down the BEST jasmine rice I've purchased. It is consistently high quality and the price is a bit higher than regular rice but in comparison to other jasmine rice it is well priced. I have tried other brands but only when the store was out of Thai Kitchen.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH

Not as good as basmati rice, but it's definitely flavorful and easy to cook. I think i wasn't as much of a fan because of how salty it seemed to me. I'm trying to eat more gluten free options so this was a good alternative, but it doesn't compare to the bulk jar stuff.
Brittney F.
Brittney F.

These rice packets are so handy! Jasmine rice is delicious with all kinds of food, its easy to cook and has great texture. I love cooking it with curry or teriyaki recipes. I have been very satisfied overall with my purchase of this rice. I would highly recommend
Tera B.
Tera B.
Kennewick, WA

Where can I find a 12 pk?