BY THAI KITCHEN #64 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice: Genuine Thai Gluten free Vegan see more...

Seema T.
Downey, CA
I bought this rice because most Thai recipes call for Jasmine Rice. But, having lived in Thailand for 7 years and still visiting regularly, I can say that this is not really like the real thing. I prefer to use regular Basmati rice for my recipes because it is a little more versatile and provides a better flavor overall.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
This is hands down the BEST jasmine rice I've purchased. It is consistently high quality and the price is a bit higher than regular rice but in comparison to other jasmine rice it is well priced. I have tried other brands but only when the store was out of Thai Kitchen.
Brittney F.
These rice packets are so handy! Jasmine rice is delicious with all kinds of food, its easy to cook and has great texture. I love cooking it with curry or teriyaki recipes. I have been very satisfied overall with my purchase of this rice. I would highly recommend
Erica S.
Republic, MO
I am a stay at home mom and sometimes its hard to please everyone so using thing like Thai Kitchen Harvest really helps this mom out! Its yummy and I love it! Quick and easy to cook!
Elizabeth P.
Irving, TX
Totally hate it, horrible flavor and the price of the box too expensive!! Bought it at times thumbs and Kroger and the flavor was bad both times. Do not recommend
Jennifer C.
This is a very good rice from a box.Though I much rather get it in bulk by a different supplier this works if the store is out of your bulk supply!!
Jennifer J.
Asheboro, NC
Very good quick and easy doesn't take long to prepare The Taste is very authentic I love this rice jasmine rice is my favorite
Ester T.
West Hempstead, NY
I tried Thai Kitchen Select Harvest Jasmine Rice, and its sooooo delicious, I absolutely recommend it
Lisa M.
Oak Grove, KY
This rice is very good. It's sweet, easy to use and good with any type of meal you choose to prepare
Kaebra L.
Santa Claus, IN
Nothing like having authentic but is good for a quick add to your meal. Goes great with many dishes!
Tera B.
KENNEWICK, WA
Where can I find a 12 pk?