Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles Thin All Natural uploaded by Giselle F.Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles Thin All Natural uploaded by Andrea R.

BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai Kitchen® Thin All Natural Rice Noodles.
Imported.
Premium.
Original.
Select harvest.
Vermicelli-style.
Gluten free. see more...

Lauren D.
Waco, TX
I use these to make my own version of egg drop soup when I'm sick and it's one of my favorite meals when I'm sick. A little goes a long way with these noodles so one box can last a while. That being said I have repurchased them and I love using them to cook.
Ashley K.
Since I have cut out corn, its hard to find just rice pasta. Though I am technically not to have grains, rice is the ONLY grain I eat. Plus Thai products have been a staple for me.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I buy these noodles to make pad thai at home. They are super easy to make: you boil the water and then take it off heat and drop them in there for 10 mins. Then just cook them in the sauce you make. I got mine at walmart for a little under $5. They have a great taste and texture. They can be used to make Pho as well. They can be found at most stores with an internation aisle. I used half a pack for two people and still have a bit of letftovers! See attached pic!
Nicki K.
Tonight I tried something new and made chicken pancit for dinner using these noodles! My husband is not much on pasta but even he liked this dish! Made correctly, these noodles have the perfect texture for a dish like this...and they do not leave you with that over-stuffed sleepy feeling. I will definitely be using these in the near future as well as experiment with other Thai Kitchen products!
Maddy G.
Portland, OR
I love Thai Kitchen rice noodles! They are super quick and easy to make and go well in a lot of dishes. These noodles are perfect for making Asian-inspired noodle bowls or using as a filling in fresh spring rolls. They are easily accessible and can be purchased at most major grocery stores.
Lia D.
Overland Park, KS
These noodles are perfect for making stir fry, pad Thai, or any other Asian noodle dish at home. One box easily serves a family of 4, I always find myself with leftovers! Luckily they taste just as good reheated as they did originally!
Lanette A.
Love these! My husband uses them to make Singapore Street noodles that are sooooo good. They're available at Walmart and not pricey so worth experimenting with if spicy Street noodles aren't up your alley.
Andrea R.
I prepared some of these with some fresh veggies and made a delicious stir fry. Greaat product. Relatively low carb. Easy to prepare and tasty.
Grace V.
Alpena, MI
I love these! They are super easy and quick to make. The options are endless. Throw in some chicken and veggies and you're set!
curly s.
Thin rice noodles are super easy to prep. And are a delicious addition yo many dishes. Always happy with Thai Kitchen products!
Marissa b.
Never had these. Anyone know of a good recipe?
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
What's your favorite recipe to use these in?