Thai Kitchen Rice Noodles Thin All Natural uploaded by Andrea R.

BY THAI KITCHEN #30 in Rice

Thai Kitchen® Thin All Natural Rice Noodles.
Imported.

Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
I use these to make my own version of egg drop soup when I'm sick and it's one of my favorite meals when I'm sick. A little goes a long way with these noodles so one box can last a while. That being said I have repurchased them and I love using them to cook.
Lanette A.
Lanette A.
Love these! My husband uses them to make Singapore Street noodles that are sooooo good. They're available at Walmart and not pricey so worth experimenting with if spicy Street noodles aren't up your alley.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Since I have cut out corn, its hard to find just rice pasta. Though I am technically not to have grains, rice is the ONLY grain I eat. Plus Thai products have been a staple for me.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
These are so good! You add them to your sauce and they cook in like 5 min. They can be bought at Walmart for around $4.
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Absolutely great! They taste really good in a nice alfred sauce and are great for noodle stir fry.
Christy O.
Christy O.
Foodie Expert
I love me some rice noodles! These are easy to make and the taste is great. You can put all kinds of add ins to these.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Foodie Expert
I prepared some of these with some fresh veggies and made a delicious stir fry. Greaat product. Relatively low carb. Easy to prepare and tasty.
curly s.
curly s.
Foodie Expert
Thin rice noodles are super easy to prep. And are a delicious addition yo many dishes. Always happy with Thai Kitchen products!
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
Portland, OR
I love Thai Kitchen rice noodles! They are super quick and easy to make and go well in a lot of dishes. These noodles are perfect for making Asian-inspired noodle bowls or using as a filling in fresh spring rolls. They are easily accessible and can be purchased at most major grocery stores.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Foodie Expert
Thai kitchen is a really good brand. I like all of their products and cook with them regularly.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite recipe to use these in?
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
Never had these. Anyone know of a good recipe?