BY THAI KITCHEN

Ready in Minutes Medium Spice Microwavable Gluten-Free Steamed-Cooked Not Fried Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Soup Bowls make a delicious, convenient and satisfying meal or snack. Try them at home or on the go! Thai Kitchen- bring that Thai experience home, anytime. We welcome your questions & suggestions 1-800-967-THAI Product of Thailand see more...

• Are these good1 Answers
  • Where do you usually eat this ? & Which is your favorite ?2 Answers
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Soup Bowl
  • "They are easy to make, relatively inexpensive (depending on where you buy them) and they are gluten free!" in 2 reviews
  • "My celiac daughter loves these!" in 1 review
Amy T.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these soups. They are so easy to prepare and delicious. You can even add your own protein and vegetables if you want to. And they are super cheap. The ingredients aren't horrible and its a pretty decent comfort food. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
These were my go to soups in college! Way better then ramen! They are filling and taste amazing really fresh flavors and less fake then most instant soup. I get them at Trader Joe's!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I have tried this and it is very good. I love Thai food and I eat it every so often. I will be buying this again in the future.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
I love these and they are really tasty. The only thing is that I wish they weren't so salty. These type of things are always really high in salt.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I love eating this. It it so addicting. I love all of the flavors they have. It has a great taste and it's really easy and fast to make.
Elaine R.
Elaine R.
These are not too bad, they are little too salty for my taste but do make for a quick side dish or snack. They are gluten free which is a plus.
Giana L.
Giana L.
Medford, NJ
Quick and easy thai food. Inexpensive and great to keep around for a time where you don't feel like cooking.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Newport News, VA
So easy to fix and just as good as going out to eat
Bronx, NY
I didn't expect it to actually taste as good. But its actually amazing the flavors are there and they don't have that 'fresh out the freezer taste'. As a college student and an employee also volunteer its great to have something so tasty that reminds you of home cooked food. I just like to add a bit of fresh salad on the side and its even better !
Meili S.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
These are so good. I used to eat these every day! They're really easy to cook and pretty healthy too.
Bronx, NY
Where do you usually eat this ? & Which is your favorite ?
Stephanie S.