BY THAI KITCHEN

Ready in Minutes Medium Spice Microwavable Gluten-Free Steamed-Cooked Not Fried Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Soup Bowls make a delicious, convenient and satisfying meal or snack. Try them at home or on the go! Thai Kitchen- bring that Thai experience home, anytime. We welcome your questions & suggestions 1-800-967-THAI Product of Thailand see more...

• Where do you usually eat this ? & Which is your favorite ?2 Answers
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Soup Bowl
  • "They are easy to make, relatively inexpensive (depending on where you buy them) and they are gluten free!" in 2 reviews
  • "My celiac daughter loves these!" in 1 review
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite variety of Thai noodle bowls. It’s spicy, cheap, quick and easy. It has a slightly bitter taste that isn’t for everyone. There are a couple things I would change. I wish it was lower in sodium and easier to transport after cooking. It would be nice if it came in one of those Campbell’s dishes with a lid.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
I love these soup bowls - keep them in my desk for when I can't get away. They are tasty and easy to make. The rice noodles make them nice and light.

One hint: The instructions say you can add water and then microwave, but that makes the noodles gummy. I strongly recommend putting a cup of water into the microwave, heating it to a boil, then pouring over the noodles and letting them sit for a while. The texture will be a LOT better.
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
I didn't expect it to actually taste as good. But its actually amazing the flavors are there and they don't have that 'fresh out the freezer taste'. As a college student and an employee also volunteer its great to have something so tasty that reminds you of home cooked food. I just like to add a bit of fresh salad on the side and its even better !
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love the Thai Kitchen rice bowls! They are easy to make, relatively inexpensive (depending on where you buy them) and they are gluten free! All you have to do is add water and the flavor/oil packets.
I think the Lemongrass & Chili flavor is the best. It's got a lot of flavor without being overpowering, and there is just a hint of chili and creates a phenomenal burst of flavor.
Karen D.
I had high expectations! I shouldn't have, for microwave food! I got the Pad Thai because it's been a while since I have eaten a good fresh pad thai! It just tasted way to sweet, and the sauce tasted "fake". It really wasn't worth my money, and I won't be buying another, I am going to stick with my regular cup o' noodles!
Shanelle A.
Redmond, OR
These are so good!!!! I love these they are so delicious. Quick easy and somewhat affordable. Great for lunch at the office or a quick night meal. I keep these on hand for easy food when I'm not in the mood to cook!
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love these soups. They are so easy to prepare and delicious. You can even add your own protein and vegetables if you want to. And they are super cheap. The ingredients aren't horrible and its a pretty decent comfort food. Would definitely buy again.
Roxana L.
I definitely do NOT have time to make my own thai food at home. But I certainly have time to microwave a rice bowl, especially one as delicious and easy as this. Not only is it healtheir than most of the similar quick-bowl products available to me, it's also one of the most affordable options. Pretty snazzy, Thai Kitchen!
Kali C.
Locke, NY
I really like to have these at my home all the time. I really love asian inspired food, it's what I grew up eating a lot. And these are so quick and easy to make, and super yummy as well. Great for a quick meal.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These were my go to soups in college! Way better then ramen! They are filling and taste amazing really fresh flavors and less fake then most instant soup. I get them at Trader Joe's!
Shantel E.
Bronx, NY
Where do you usually eat this ? & Which is your favorite ?