BY THAI KITCHEN

Not Fried Gluten & Egg-Free Microwavable Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Bowls are a delicious, convenient and satisfying feast, at home or on the go. Thai Kitchen - bring that Thai experience home, anytime. Thai Kitchen Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, return unused portion to place of purchase for a full refund. Seasoning Packet : Sugar, Salt, Onion, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, east Extract,t Sunflower Oil, Spices , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid Oil Packet :   Soybean Oil, Dried Chili, Garlic, Shallot, Tocopherol We welcome your comments & suggestions. Please call us weekdays at 1-800-967-THAI 10am-3pm PST Product of Thailand see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love these when i want noodles but i don't feel like going to my fave local pho spot i also love the fact that it's gluten free but unless you add some extras to kick things up thai kitchen rice noodle bowls can be on the bland side" in 5 reviews
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Tastes yummy! I buy mine at my local sprouts. Decent price. I don't eat it as often because I live in Sourhern California and it's hot most of the year. I find it doesn't fill me up so it's great as a snack or before a meal. You can even add tofu if you like.
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
These don't taste the best in the world, but when I'm sick with my ulcerative colitis they are about all that I can tolerate. They are very comforting and can at least give me something on my stomach when everything else hurts to eat.
Anna H.
I love this for the facts that it is super easy to make, tastes so good and is GLUTEN FREE! I love Thai Kitchen for making it so easy to make my favorite dishes quick. Between planning my wedding, work and school it feels so good to make a warm lunch that I love! varieties
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Nom nom nom! These are a quick and delicious option for lunch, dinner, or a snack in-between. Great to bring with you while working or traveling if you have the ability to cook on the go. Definitely give this a try if you enjoy rice noodles.
Lacey C.
Tallahassee, FL
I've had these a fair few times and I always walk away with that strong onion breath, so I recommend having a stick of gum handy! Overall the taste is good, but I find it more satisfying to buy a box of the rice noodles and add my own flavors. Takes a little more time, but with noodles that cook in 5 minutes, you can't really go wrong.
Karen D.
Thai Kitchen is actually my favorite microwaveable prepackaged food to buy. Being a college student sometimes I do not have time to cook for myself and I just want something very easy to make so I can get back to my studying. Especially on weekends when my school doesn't provide meals. It obviously isn't "gourmet" but it is pretty dang good for prepackaged.
Alicia B.
Steamboat Spr, CO
I don't meant that title to imply that the food is bad quality. But I mean, face it. When you're grabbing a noodle bowl to re-heat and scarf down for lunch real quick, you aren't expecting anything super incredible. These are quick, flavorful, and at less than $4 each they make a great light lunch.
amber m.
taylor, MI
I love these when i want noodles but i don't feel like going to my fave local pho spot i also love the fact that it's gluten free but unless you add some extras to kick things up thai kitchen rice noodle bowls can be on the bland side
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
I like these quite a bit because they are easy and healthy. That said, adding other veggies or meat/tofu really helps. I often add frozen peas to mine along with some spices to make it less bland.
Jennifer D.
New Hartford, NY
I love the Spring Onion Thai Kitchen bowl. So much less fat than Ramen noodles and very satisfying on a cold day. I used to get these at Trader Joes cheaply, but now I have to order them online.