BY THAI KITCHEN

Not Fried Gluten & Egg-Free Microwavable Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Bowls are a delicious, convenient and satisfying feast, at home or on the go. Thai Kitchen - bring that Thai experience home, anytime. Thai Kitchen Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, return unused portion to place of purchase for a full refund. Seasoning Packet : Sugar, Salt, Onion, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, east Extract,t Sunflower Oil, Spices , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Soybean Oil, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid Oil Packet :   Soybean Oil, Dried Chili, Garlic, Shallot, Tocopherol We welcome your comments & suggestions. Please call us weekdays at 1-800-967-THAI 10am-3pm PST Product of Thailand see more...

Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Bowl
  • "i love these when i want noodles but i don't feel like going to my fave local pho spot i also love the fact that it's gluten free but unless you add some extras to kick things up thai kitchen rice noodle bowls can be on the bland side" in 5 reviews
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
Tastes yummy! I buy mine at my local sprouts. Decent price. I don't eat it as often because I live in Sourhern California and it's hot most of the year. I find it doesn't fill me up so it's great as a snack or before a meal. You can even add tofu if you like.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
These don't taste the best in the world, but when I'm sick with my ulcerative colitis they are about all that I can tolerate. They are very comforting and can at least give me something on my stomach when everything else hurts to eat.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
For as cheap quick and flavorful these are they get my approval! Especially since they are gluten free they warmed me up and hit the spot!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
These bowls are amazing my husband takes them to work for lunch. And my daughter loves them too. They smell amazing and taste good to
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Very good and I love this brand. I eat it every once it a while. I buy it at my local grocery store. I will be buying this again.
Sibil M.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
The flavoring is not pleasing! Wasn't a very appealing bowl to eat. The packaging is nice and the directions are straight forward
Alaina Bernadine K.
Alaina Bernadine K.
Bisbee, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Nom nom nom! These are a quick and delicious option for lunch, dinner, or a snack in-between. Great to bring with you while working or traveling if you have the ability to cook on the go. Definitely give this a try if you enjoy rice noodles.
Liv W.
Liv W.
zanesville, OH
I love these whenever spring rolls around. A great alternative to ramen noodles for all my college kids out there :)
Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these and they are really tasty. The only thing is that I wish they weren't so salty. These type of things are always really high in salt.
amber m.
amber m.
taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these when i want noodles but i don't feel like going to my fave local pho spot i also love the fact that it's gluten free but unless you add some extras to kick things up thai kitchen rice noodle bowls can be on the bland side