Thai Kitchen Red Rice Noodles uploaded by Dorothy M.

BY THAI KITCHEN #88 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai® Kitchen Red Rice Noodles.
New!
Made with all-natural ingredients.
No preservatives.
Asian creations.
Stir-fry rice noodles.
See recipe on back.
4 individually wrapped packages. see more...

Buy on Target
Rise C.
Williston, ND
My husband and I constantly challenge each other to try out new things. As a way to stay on budget, we do a lot of our date night dinners at home. We pick a new recipe and make it together. We made pad Thai for the first time with these colorful rice noodles. It was delicious and we enjoyed our experience!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I use the Thai Kitchen Red Rice Noodles and brand for all of my Asian inspired recipes. The brand is the best, in my opinion, and always presents the best-tasting results. I normally can find this item at Walmart. I will continue to purchase from this company.
Maggie S.
Lebanon
When you're feeling Asian food but trying to avoid the horrific Chinese buffet that you LOVE but know your body hates you for it afterwards, these fantastic noodles hold off that craving just enough and my body feels fantastic the next day
Chavonne L.
I buy the rice noodles so that I can make my own Phad Thai whenever I want but I also use these noodles for when I make shabu Shabu at home. The texture doesn't get too flimsy which is ideal for my liking.
Gabrielle G.
Modesto, CA
theses noodles are so good!! BUT by themselves i would nto reccomend maybe stirfry them with some veggies or chicken!! or you can even add it to a soup to create a broth!!
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
So. Good. I'm not sure what else to say! Lol I use these in a sriacha chicken stir fry dish that's just pretty amazing. The original recipe called for Udon, but these rice noodles really set it apart.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I like using the Thai Kitchen boxes when I'm just lazy and had a long day but still want something delicious and flavorful, the price point is reasonable and it's filling
Ashley H.
Alexandria, VA
I made a stir fry with these tonight and it turned out great! I love having a noodle option that is not plain white rice or wheat. These have more fiber and vitamins and a great texture to hold up in saucy noodle dishes.
Leslie S.
Olean, NY
Not very good. Picked up for dinner since they sounded yummy but definitely were not. Dry and yucky, will not buy again. No one in my family like them either, just very yucky and a waste of money
Christine S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I tried this product a week ago and really enjoyed making my own Asian style dish. The noodles tasted similar to those i get at any local chinese food resturant.