Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste

Aromatic herbs such as lemongrass, galangal (Thai ginger) and fresh red chilis are harvested at their peak of freshness and carefully blended with fragrant spices for the perfect balance of flavors. Use as a stir-fry seasoning, a soup base, or with coconut milk to create a delicious Thai curry. Add a teaspoon to your favorite marinades for a bit of spiciness.

What is the difference between this and the green curry paste?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste!
Norwalk, CA
I use this with coconut milk and add chicken and veggies. It's so good my go to meal. It's affordable and it makes my kitchen smell so good
Oakville, ON
The red curry paste is not bad overall, but you need a lot if you want to taste the spiciness. This makes you use a lot more a lot faster.
Yummy. This paste has soooo much flavor. Please give it a try. I added it to an Asian soup I made. And can't wait to try other recipes. Mmm
I wish this came in a bigger container. It has the perfect flavor and give a nice amount of flavor. I do wish it had a tiny bit more spice.
Staple in my kitchen - it's not hot, but does give dishes a lot of flavor! Like that I can vary the amount I put in my dishes.
I love Thai Kitchen curry pastes! This one is my second favorite, the first being their green. I love making curry with this!
Just a little bit used from this jar makes surprisingly good curry. Just add whatever vegetables and meat and it's quick
Baltimore
Literally Im begged by my family to make red curry so often that this thai res curry paste is staple for sure!
Fort Wayne, IN
So easy to use this curry paste! It makes for a great quick curry with Thai Kitchen full fat coconut milk.
Love this. I use it to make Thai peanut sauce and it is perfect for flavor and all. Must buy