Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste

Aromatic herbs such as lemongrass, galangal (Thai ginger) and fresh red chilis are harvested at their peak of freshness and carefully blended with fragrant spices for the perfect balance of flavors. Use as a stir-fry seasoning, a soup base, or with coconut milk to create a delicious Thai curry. Add a teaspoon to your favorite marinades for a bit of spiciness.

What is the difference between this and the green curry paste?
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste!
Manitou Beach, MI
Lots of pre-made sauces are loaded with sugar and other unmentionables — which is why red curry paste is always always ALWAYS on my list of pantry staples. When you make your own curry halfway from scratch using a paste like this, you can control what actually ends up in your curry sauce (think ginger, garlic, and coconut milk).
Batavia, OH
Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste uploaded by DJ O.
Purchased at: Kroger
I enjoy cooking with red curry paste, but I use so little of this product that I end up throwing some of it out after 6 months. You don't need a lot of paste because it holds such a rich flavor is small quantities.
West valley , UT
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently used this paste in a recipe I tried. The flavor is so delicious. I made a Thai coconut chicken curry and it was a family favorite! This will definitely be a must have in our kitchen! First time using this brand of curry and it won’t be the last for sure!
Aspen, CO
Good flavor, but not as full bodied as I would like. When using this curry paste in a recipe I typically have to add a half tablespoon or so more to give it the flavor I'm looking for.
Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste uploaded by Jazmyn S.
This curry paste is SO delicious! Its is the perfect red curry paste. Its extremely potent and goes well with coconut milk, and any combination of veggies❤ I use one jar per can of coconut milk & supplement with salt & other spices. I love this brand and all the other flavors of curry paste they make as well! Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste
Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste uploaded by Lydda L.
Love this easy “cheat” paste for making red curry. It’s delicious, comforting, and healthy. I make it with coconut milk, chicken, green peppers, ginger and turmeric for a quick and easy dinner. Highly recommend!
This red curry paste is perfect to make a mild-spicy curry sauce. You can find it in many supermarkets and it has a pretty good price tag. It unfortunately comes in a small jar, the recipe I use call for 2 Tbps of red curry paste and I can get about 3 maybe 4 uses out of 1 jar. Love this taste though!
Three words, YUM YUM YUM. This is fantastic added to pad thai, soup and chicken. It was a small bottle that initially seemed awfully small for the price, but you only need a minimal amount for good flavor. So far Ive make 3 dishes and have enough for one more.
Bellevue, WA
This is my go to for making curries! It tastes great and just adding some coconut milk and protein/veggies makes for a great meal. It is sometimes difficult to find, but getting a jar of this is good for a few different meals. It is a great balance of flavors.
Fresno, CA
This is so easy to use when you make curry!! Just a little goes a long way so the jar goes a long way!! Use coconut milk to bring out the flavor and make a sauce. Best with rice and naan