Thai Kitchen Purple Corn & Rice Noodles, 8 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Christy R.

BY THAI KITCHEN #62 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai Kitchen Purple Corn & Rice Noodles: All natural Vegan No preservatives Gluten free MSG free 4 individually wrapped, single-serve noodle nests see more...

Stefen M.
Corona, CA
These are what you would call gourmet ramen noodles. Obviously they are only up to par with how you can cook them, you can cook them as is, with whatever comes in the package, and it will be pretty darn good, but if you get creative with it, you can have a feast. It's a little pricey, but it pays off it you know what you are doing in the kitchen. The regular recipe is really filling and good tasting, and my friends love when I cook it for them.
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
Oddly enough these are really good noodles as a comfort food! Super easy and quick to make in the microwave for a quick on the go meal and extremely tasty. I recommend it for anyone who enjoys eating Thai food and I'm pretty much satisfied overall.
Zipporah A.
This is not all that good it was even taste like real rice. I'm not a big fan I feel like it has a lot of preservatives, I was a first time customer and the last time customer. I would definitely not recommend this product.
jarrett j.
DeLand, FL
In my humble opinion these are the absolute BEST rice noodles on the market and believe me we have tried A LOT of different non wheat noodles. These are ease to cook. They do no melt away in the water like many rice noodles. They taste wonderful with all different kinds of dishes. I even break them up to use as small noodles in soup and they hold up.
Phillip N.
San Jose, CA
I'm sorry to say that I didn't care for these noodles. The flavor is not very good. I enjoy pad thai very much, but this product is almost nothing like any other Thai food I've had. Also, it's messier than most microwavable foods. I bought this to eat in case I forgot to bring lunch to the office. That's why I ate it today, and it was hard to keep my clothes and desk clean as I ate. Plus, despite following the package directions, I became "that guy" who messes up the office microwave (of course I cleaned it up, but it shouldn't have been necessary).
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA
I'm a bit dubious of using jars of sauces, especially seeing as they are full of sugar and salt. However, I was feeling lazy one day and wanted a quick red curry sauce. This is really surprisingly tasty and comes out very authentic. It's also really easy to use - you just add it to meat and veg and heat it up.
Chelsia P.
Greensburg, PA
I love these packages because they are convenient and easy to cook. I think I bought this at target. It is tasty and satisfying. I thought the product was priced reasonably. I would recommend using edamame with the noodles, it is one of my favorite combinations.
Jackee B.
Purple corn and rice noodles are absolutely the eat tasting easy inexpensive meal for a family of 5 it's very healthy!!! And it's only 3.99 for a pot of two I have purchased these about 5 times already and I'm a very satisfied consumer overall !!!!
Lilybelle D.
Kailua , HI
My husband loves these when he's working. He's at work a lot of the time and it takes the pressure off me once in awhile for him to just grab a noodle box and cook it. He loves the Thai Kitchen flavors. The only drawback if the amount of sodium. Otherwise it would've been five stars.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
These delicious purple thai noodles are probably my favorite ones to make food with. They are delicious and nutritious and go great in any Asian noodle dish that you had. They are so easy to make and I'm always highly satisfied with the product.