Thai Kitchen Purple Corn & Rice Noodles uploaded by Christy R.Thai Kitchen Purple Corn & Rice Noodles uploaded by Anna B.

BY THAI KITCHEN #52 in Pasta & Noodles

Thai® Kitchen Purple Corn & Rice Noodles.
New!
Asian Creations. Stir-fry rice noodles.
4 individually wrapped packages.
Made with all-natural ingredients.
No preservatives. see more...

Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
Oweeeeeeeeee!  I love the Thai Kitchen products, this was the first time I ordered this flavor. I fixed this for dinner  they were really good. Cooking these noodles is easy, I add a tsp of olive oil, a bit of salt after they are done, and red pepper flakes. I like the regular Thai Kitchen rice noodles.  This product has a slightly different taste, but they taste great. They are not as light as rice noodles, but they are as good. Great price as well.
Swapnil P.
Halethorpe, MD
I fixed this for dinner on the evening the 2nd box arrived, they were really good. Cooking these noodles is easy, I add a tsp of coconut oil, a bit of salt after they are done. Then I put them in the oven at 350F for 15 min to give them a bit of a toasted flavor and texture. (I suppose I could have stir fry them instead, but the oven works just as well for me.)

I like the regular Thai Kitchen rice noodles, which is what I usually buy; but these were very good with a slightly different taste. They are not as light as rice noodles, but they are as good.
Allyson K.
Flagstaff, ARIZONA
These are honestly so good! they are quick an easy and just high quality for a decent price. my personal fave is the lemon grass and chili rice noodle soup bowl because its better than ramen and i would recoment when cooking it to add an egg, it will add flavor and protien.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use these for soup and stir fry! They cook up in just a few minutes! They are great for adding to anything and they are vegan and gluten free so easy dinner for anyone! They are inexpensive a great quick meal!
Shamora H.
Loxley, AL
Use this product add shrimp and curry powder I promise you will be in a new world this will have you reconsidering the regular noodles you eat you will never want to put the bowl down
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
I love these little soups. They cook up fast and are only 170 calories. This flavor is pretty salty, others are less so. I follow the cooking instructions exactly to get the best result. I don't like the soup as much when the noodles are very soft, or overcooked. Three minutes and take it off the heat and into a bowl for al dente perfection. I also like to use these noodles in a stir fry. I cook the noodles in plain water and then add them and the packet to steamed or sauteed veggies and it is pretty phenomenal. The 72 pack is a lot, but it drives the price way down.
yngrid g.
Vc ainda não conhece? ,os produtos de ótima qualidade, vc vai amar, e sua família também, corra já e compre o seu .os melhores produtos de qualidade vc encontra aqui
Kamil C.
Johns Creek, GA
I like the regular Thai Kitchen rice noodles, which is what I usually buy; but these were very good with a slightly different taste. They are not as light as rice noodles, but they are as delicious. I fixed this for dinner for the first time the other night and they were really good. As a college student and full time worker; cooking these noodles is easy and fast and it's specially good for people that are running on a quick time frame to cook their meals.
Ankita S.
4 individually wrapped packages. All natural. No preservatives. Gluten free. Unique purple corn & rice noodles get their vibrant color from naturally purple corn. Their mild flavor and tender texture make them versatile for all types of dishes - from noodle stir-fries and steaming bowls of rice noodle soups to cold noodle salads. Each package contains four individually wrapped single-serve noodle nests so you can make a meal for one as easily as for the whole family. We use only the highest quality rice and traditional processing methods for our rice noodles - every batch is steam-cooked and slowly dried. The result is a noodle that is made with all-natural ingredients, preservative-free, MSG-free, gluten-free, and vegan
Nakshidil C.
I love the Thai Kitchen products, this was the first time I ordered this flavor. The box was damaged when it arrived, I let Customer Service know, and they shipped a fresh box which arrived the next day
Katharine Y.