BY THAI KITCHEN

Asian Creations Thai Kitchen® Premium Fish Sauce.
First pressing.
Gluten free.
All-purpose seasoning. see more...

Buy on Target*
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I love how the bottle is small yet very well built: sturdy and eye-catching design. I always have to go to asian markets to get fish sauce but now I can just go to any grocery store and get one in the Asian Mexican section. Super great if you live in a "caucasian" community if you know what I mean haha. It's great for cooking and marinating meats.
Rachel R.
Yukon, OK
I cook a lot of Vietnamese and Thai food, so fish sauce is a must have item in my kitchen! This brand is great, and can be found at most grocery stores! It is nice not having to go all the way to the Asian district to buy it! If you are thinking about not trying Thai food or Vietnamese food because of fish sauce you're making a mistake! It doesn't taste like fish at all! It just adds a nice salty flavor!
Alexa C.
Virginia Bch, VA
If you are getting into Asian styles of sauces and sautee you need this. It adds such depth and character to your dishes, and you probably didn't even know it in your favorite dishes. I use this more my homemade teriyaki! Also very tasty in a fried rice with loads of veggies.
Hillary Starbright C.
San Diego, CA
I have a jillion recipes I use this in ... love the great flavor and easy to use bottle (you don't want to accidentally use too much of this stuff, a little goes a LONG way).
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
My mom uses this stuff for the stir fry she makes and it tastes amazing this is perfect for stirfry
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
We use this wheb my husband and I make pad Thai ! it's a little strong taste but very good