BY THAI KITCHEN

Thai® Kitchen Pad Thai Rice noodle cart.
Asian Creations.
Pre-cooked rice noodles & sauce with vegetables & toppings.
Ready in 3 minutes.
Gluten free.
Mild. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Britney H.
Boonsboro, MD
I did not really like this, and I would not buy again. Believe it or not, I've never had Pad Thai before this. Therefore, I don't know if I didn't like this because Pad Thai is not my thing, or if it's just the product itself that I didn't like. I do know that the noodles were a little stiff, but I guess that's to be somewhat expected when you're eating pre-packaged food.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Not really a substitute for real Pad Thai. I find the noodles to be a little stiff and lackluster in flavor. I would much rather save the calories and money and go out and grab a fresh made Pad Thai at my local Thai joint!
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these bowls. As a celiac, going out to get real pad thai is hard, and I risk getting sick. These are an awesome alternative though! They taste great, are quick and clean, and have never made me sick. I love the level of spice too! It's just enough I feel like it's spicy but not too strong.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
there are not a lot of choices in ready prepared Thai food. Unfortunately the price of this product has really increased and has made it quite pricey. The flavor is good, easy to prepare.
Johna S.
Covington, TN
It'll never be as good as fresh made pad Thai, but it sure beats making it myself or driving an hour to the nearest Thai restaurant when my craving hits. I would gladly save the time and money and have this instead. Every time!
Nikole S.
Kinston , NC
When you don't have a good Thai place (or any Thai place) in town, Thai Kitchen Pad Thai will definitely help to meet that craving for noodles and the flavor is packed in. They even have crushed peanuts to top it off!
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
I was recently turned onto this by a friend. I was skeptical because it's prepackaged. What would you expect? BUT; I was pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Not as good as the corner Thai place, but good when you're craving something quick!
Jenny L.
I was pleasantly surprised at how good this was! Very quick and simple without sacrificing the taste. I will def purchase again and would recommend giving it a try!
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Not pad for a pre-packaged meal. Just add some hot water and you have a tasty lunch - sure beats a lunch meat sandwich. I like that it is not as hot as some that I have had. It has a little extra sweetness that I enjoyed. I was not disappointed.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
It may just be me but these used to be higher quality tasting a few years ago. Now they don't cook up as good as before. Still have a good taste but a lot of sodium content. Good for a quick lunch if you like pad thai (which I do!)