Thai Kitchen® Organic Lite Coconut Milk

Thai Kitchen® Organic Lite Coconut Milk has 60% less fat and calories than regular coconut milk and is made from the pressing of fresh, ripe organic coconut meat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thai Kitchen® Organic Lite Coconut Milk!
How would you rate this product?
Glasgow
My family have a family meal that we always make and this is like the key ingredient!! We always make a coconut curry and this tops it off!! It's coconut flavours to die for!!
Washington , DC
I bought the lite version on accident, as I usually find full fat products to taste better, but was very pleasantly surprised by this! I use it often when making curry and it has a good coconut flavor but is not overpowering.
Atlanta, GA
This is a good lighter option when cooking with coconut milk, there is a lot of fat in the coconut cream. If you are looking for an even lighter version you can swap out with Silk or Almond breez coconut milk with only 3 grams of fat per cup! With very little taste change
This used to be my go to for making curry. That is until I went to an international market and bought their coconut milk. This took my curry from good to excellent. This may be more convenient, but I'll never go back to buying this stuff.
Fayetteville , NC
I'm usually skeptical of anything marked "lite" since it usually compromises in flavor but this doesn't! It's very good and I will definitely be using it again.
Papineauville , QC
I really like the coconut milk to make thai soup. The taste is really sweet and I also love it to do some cookies, it left the cookies smooth ans little sugar.
I use it in my smoothies or to make coconut cream pie or when I make butter chicken or curry chicken it's nice and smooth and has a great flavour
BRANTFORD, ON
I love the quality of this brand. It is also very convenient that it comes in a small and large size can - I hate wasting.
Katy, TX
Love Thai kitchen products! This coconut milk is a perfect blend with the Thai Kitchen red curry paste.
I love Thai Kitchen! I use their coconut milk for curries. Sometimes I use 1/2 lite, and 1/2 regular.